Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Sales

Rhino Keeper
    I have three golden mines for the gold drops and will never regret it. I am often full on apples eggs and nuggets. sometimes I have to do the gold trade just to use up all the nuggets.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    I wonder how common gold drops will be for the Autumnal Fairy. She's gorgeous but I can't justify 200 gems if it's going to be mostly orange petal drops.
    thats what i am holding off on. shes beautiful and it would be nice for another gold drop.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WindermereBakery View Post
    I have three golden mines for the gold drops and will never regret it. I am often full on apples eggs and nuggets. sometimes I have to do the gold trade just to use up all the nuggets.
    i'm debating a 2n gold mine. i'm usually quite stocked on things and do the trade. the only time i was low as when i upgraded all my mines.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Hey, I love this sale too! I want someone to explain selling and buying town buildings as I want that Snowy Cabin. I already sold two town buildings but it still won?t let me buy it. It says I need to upgrade? I?m as high as you can go I think and have been playing for at least 5 years, maybe more? I?ve lost track haha! Any advice?

Also thanks to Spiritwindoo, and Shibuya for all the hard work!

Sorry I accidentally reposted!

Rhino Keeper
    The snowy cabin has a 4 hour timer and I only got coins my first collection but don’t remember the amount. The cabin doesn’t require any leveling up.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosysew View Post
    Hey, I love this sale too! I want someone to explain selling and buying town buildings as I want that Snowy Cabin. I already sold two town buildings but it still won?t let me buy it. It says I need to upgrade? I?m as high as you can go I think and have been playing for at least 5 years, maybe more? I?ve lost track haha! Any advice?

Also thanks to Spiritwindoo, and Shibuya for all the hard work!

Sorry I accidentally reposted!
    You can disregard the 'upgrade' message, it's an automated message and doesn't apply if you're Level 50.

You can only have a specific number of Town Buildings (someone said 50 before?, I don't remember exactly, sorry)
    When you reach that number you can't buy any more Town Buildings. (Look in the Market under 'Town' what qualifies as Town building)

Through Gem purchases and events it's possible you went over the max limit.
    If the limit is indeed 50, it's possible you now have 55 for example. Selling 2 still doesn't get you under your max and won't do any good. In this example you would have to sell 6 Town Buildings (bringing your total down to 49) to be able to purchase 1 new one.
    For a lot of people (including me) this is not an option. Some event Town buildings can't be sold, and you would have to sell your precious Farms and Cottages.

I bought 2 Ye Olde Bar 'n Grille in a previous sale and it counted towards my Town Building limit too (while there was no warning about this before I bought them, still not happy about this)
    So it's hard to identify every Town Building you have, which makes counting them and know where you stand even harder.

I don't like S8 is doing this, especially on Gem purchases. Feels a bit unnecessarily unfriendly towards players.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 11-27-20 at 11:17 PM.

Did anyone figure out the deal with the weird giant cobblestone path?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    Did anyone figure out the deal with the weird giant cobblestone path?
    Ooh that's a bit crazy isn't it!! Lol!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    The snowy cabin has a 4 hour timer and I only got coins my first collection but don’t remember the amount. The cabin doesn’t require any leveling up.
    It is like a cottage, can you post the inventory pic? Also can you upgrade it? I put the upgrades based on historical data, but I am not 100% sure.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by WindermereBakery View Post
    Why don't you do the gold trade more often? It gives 5 gems. Gold trade is my main source of gems.