Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 225

Thread: Black Friday Sales

  1. #201
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by Joasiowo View Post
    My timer - in the Featured Section - shows 2 days.
    Thanks. I think I need to get more sleep.

  2. #202
    I am confused..( not unusual ).. I wanted to buy the Winter Cabin, but game says i am at my Cap...so , since it is a town building, i sold one of my cottages..game tells me i am still at my cap, so couldnt buy the Cabin...so then thought, might as well buy back my cottage, but game still says i am at my cap and must Level Up... i am at level 50..can’t level up...so am confused...? Thanks!

  3. #203
    I only have @600 gems to spend. Should I stick to the Alicorns that are 125 or are any of the other ones better bang for my buck?

  4. #204
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    476
    How often does the Mantistorm drop a trade ticket? Expansion permit? It's a 10 hour collection time, correct?

  5. #205
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    181
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    How often does the Mantistorm drop a trade ticket? Expansion permit? It's a 10 hour collection time, correct?
    I just got an enchanted lantern from one of the 4 I bought. Otherwise its been mostly
    Bones, coins, earth wisps and wisp lanterns, and other things Im always maxed on.

    But getting an enchanted lantern after two days is pretty decent to me.

  6. #206
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    476
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    I just got an enchanted lantern from one of the 4 I bought. Otherwise its been mostly
    Bones, coins, earth wisps and wisp lanterns, and other things Im always maxed on.

    But getting an enchanted lantern after two days is pretty decent to me.
    Thanks for the info - very helpful.

  7. #207
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    13,103
    Quote Originally Posted by susieq62castle View Post
    I am confused..( not unusual ).. I wanted to buy the Winter Cabin, but game says i am at my Cap...so , since it is a town building, i sold one of my cottages..game tells me i am still at my cap, so couldnt buy the Cabin...so then thought, might as well buy back my cottage, but game still says i am at my cap and must Level Up... i am at level 50..can’t level up...so am confused...? Thanks!
    You have to be careful selling off stuff as there are other items in our games classified as Town buildings. If you read back through the last few pages you'll see that other players have had to sell many buildings to get the cabin. I'll follow up on my report to the team asking for this to be reclassified given it's not upgradable.

  8. #208
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    You have to be careful selling off stuff as there are other items in our games classified as Town buildings. If you read back through the last few pages you'll see that other players have had to sell many buildings to get the cabin. I'll follow up on my report to the team asking for this to be reclassified given it's not upgradable.
    Can you please ask them to bring back the Troll Chef when collecting crops? Thanks for all you do.

  9. #209
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    13,103
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    Can you please ask them to bring back the Troll Chef when collecting crops? Thanks for all you do.
    Seeing as how I'm skiving from work at the moment, I can do that too! shhhhh don't tell anyone lol. I've done that for you all. x

  10. #210
    Wow, I went pretty crazy this sale. I'm super happy. I got 3 dark unicorns, Santa weekly, Cerberus, 6 pink glitter alis, 2 wedding alis, teacup fountain, log paths, ocean paths, golden mine, mantistorm, 2 Forrest wisps, and a Victorian garden.

    I was tempted to buy the autumn fairy because she's just so darn gorgeous but with 3 golden mines, potential gold droppers are purely ornamental at this point. I would have also been tempted by the Christmas cabin had the limit not been an issue.

    Very happy. I was also happy to support S8 after such fun and bountiful Halloween and thanksgiving events where I got SO many prizes (including energy droppers) without spending a cent.

    All in all, a great sale for me.

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •