Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Sales

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    Mammoth
    Shibuya came through as always! Just Wisp Lanterns and Earth Wisps, no permits from our Mammoth friend. ��

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    on the inventory cards, the coin and collection timers are a good indicator of what energy is likely to drop and then sometimes the back of the card gives clues. If the item isn't in the inventory guide, it's cause it's new (I know I miss some items, but rarely, lol). Will start tracking drops for the new items and if others could post too that would be great.

all in all, this is a great sale! happy spending to those that do

Oh, the Snowy Cabin says it's a town building on the back, so you'll need to sell off another town building to get it. I will ask for the cap to be increased again if you want to hold off, but it's unlikely to change. Can't hurt to ask though.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Here's their Event thread I found from a quick google search if you'd like to look deeper, idk if the perma item we're seeing here was released later or is the same as or as the Angriest Gnomes spawn (which looks like it was event supply drop only).

Saame. 😊❤️
    Ahhh...thank you stormaurora, I appreciate you looking it up. I see what you are saying, event drop stuff....I am so curious about this one. It is adorable but I will only buy it if the drops are useful.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    on the inventory cards, the coin and collection timers are a good indicator of what energy is likely to drop and then sometimes the back of the card gives clues. If the item isn't in the inventory guide, it's cause it's new (I know I miss some items, but rarely, lol). Will start tracking drops for the new items and if others could post too that would be great.

all in all, this is a great sale! happy spending to those that do

Oh, the Snowy Cabin says it's a town building on the back, so you'll need to sell off another town building to get it. I will ask for the cap to be increased again if you want to hold off, but it's unlikely to change. Can't hurt to ask though.
    That, or allow us to sell event town buildings such as the ice cream cottage.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you SpiritWind! ❤️
    Sometimes the text-based Inventory guide and Shibuya's awesome off-site Inventory have slightly different listings, so that was personally my main curiosity. (When one has info filled out and the other a ? For example) ❤️

SarahsStarryNight, Shibuya just updated this post, it drops 100 Coins every 6 hours!

Fashion Designer
    It is a Town Building, neither crafting or Royal. Farm houses, cottages, market place, tavern. Complete list under Building Guide on the Hub. I am probably at max, but did not try to buy this. I know I get the warning if I get a Unicorn stature from an adventure and it is listed as a decoration. I have not wanted it bad enough to investigate.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Thank you SpiritWind! ❤️
    Sometimes the text-based Inventory guide and Shibuya's awesome off-site Inventory have slightly different listings, so that was personally my main curiosity. (When one has info filled out and the other a ? For example) ❤️

SarahsStarryNight, Shibuya just updated this post, it drops 100 Coins every 6 hours!
    Thank you!!!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    That, or allow us to sell event town buildings such as the ice cream cottage.
    We shouldn't have to sell things at all, especially when those buildings are not supposed to count towards the cap but in reality some do. I'm going to hold off a few days and then hopefully get the cabin (which for the timer is a cottage), so selling a farmhouse is unlikely to work; I'd need to sell a couple and I don't want to do that at all. I've logged a report, so we'll see what happens...

and @stormaurora, the inventory guide is going to be slightly more accurate as the vast majority of those drop listings are direct from S8 plus I actively monitor drops and add things and cross reference. I don't add additional times items go on sale though as that's far too time consuming. It takes hours to keep up the guides every week but I do try!

Rhino Keeper
    You are marvelous, SpiritWind.

Fashion Designer
    Ahh perfect. Thank you so much SpiritWind! 🥰❤️ Very, very much appreciated! ❤️💗❤️

Shibuya I love playing in the off-site Inventory as well, it's really fun to see the big images and how often things come on sale.
    All the resources are so awesome, Thank you all!! 🥰❤️

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast