Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Sales

Possibility to buy for gems the prizes for past 5 events - I couldn't win any of the main prizes as well as adventure prizes.
    Ring bearer girl and boy (the boy was looking like a priest, I don't know what was exact name of that cutie).
    Kangaroo - normal color and for example green with white polka dots (I know it sounds crazy, but that would look cute).
    Animated chameleon who would change colors and catch flies. Or ok, I'll be happy with a melancholic looking frog as well.
    Rhinoceros.
    Hedgehog carrying a mushroom or an apple on its needles.
    Elephant with water fountain coming out of its trunk.
    Mammoth: one brown, one grey, one white.
    Zebra.
    Stork.
    Half-cat and half-crocodile from Donald Bisset's fairy tale.
    An old happy guy who lights street lantern.
    People say one should dream big. So here I am.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GameAddicted007 View Post
    Possibility to buy for gems the prizes for past 5 events - I couldn't win any of the main prizes as well as adventure prizes.
    Ring bearer girl and boy (the boy was looking like a priest, I don't know what was exact name of that cutie).
    Kangaroo - normal color and for example green with white polka dots (I know it sounds crazy, but that would look cute).
    Animated chameleon who would change colors and catch flies. Or ok, I'll be happy with a melancholic looking frog as well.
    Rhinoceros.
    Hedgehog carrying a mushroom or an apple on its needles.
    Elephant with water fountain coming out of its trunk.
    Mammoth: one brown, one grey, one white.
    Zebra.
    Stork.
    Half-cat and half-crocodile from Donald Bisset's fairy tale.
    An old happy guy who lights street lantern.
    People say one should dream big. So here I am.
    I love all of these ideas!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    I would love to get the 2nd Royal Exchange and the other castle for adventures. Green wisp too.

Executive Chef
    I would love :
    - Another Castle/ Barracks to go adventuring.
    - Feast/ food droppers. Preferably multidroppers, maybe also with coin drops? (I love my Ye Olde Bar 'n Grille!)
    - Cheap decoration only items, like Trees and Paths. Maybe even some for Coins instead of Gems? That would be awesome!
    - Cheap offerings in general. I loved the previous sale where there were nice things for every wallet!
    - Items/decorations/ animals that drop deco's

This is not a wish especially for the sale, but more for future prizes in general. (sorry for posting here, hope it's ok)
    I would love to see more variation in drops. Like Greta, Mothmonster, multidroppers, the adorable Dwarfs & Gnomes, decoration droppers
    And I would LOVE if there were more things we could use some drops for, like Dragon Scales. You drown in them, but you can't do anything with them. Maybe create extra trades in the Royal Exchange? This would make more prizes/ items/ drops more valuable.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 09-18-20 at 03:22 AM.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Love the dragon scale trade idea.

All these ideas are great, I'd like to also request maybe the Naga? Even if its in the Barons tent- I currently have quite a few Naga trade items in my inventory from various pets and the trade post but am apparently not allowed to do the Naga trade itself without having a Naga. Also could we get a way to get academy scrolls? Since they're not being offered during events anymore... maybe a pet? A building?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cccymaaa View Post
    I would love to get the 2nd Royal Exchange and the other castle for adventures. Green wisp too.
    That would be great, maybe something smaller like the Barracks. Even with all the animals & decor that drop trade tickets, it?s no where near enough.

Rhino Keeper
    I'd love a second Royal Exchange as well. Or at least cut the needed time for a deal in half permanently. I would also be happy with a building to convert trade tickets to Expasion and Explorer Permits. I have so many Trade Ticket droppers that I can't do anything else at the Exchange. New trades would be very welcome. Especially for the Elven things.

Some new things to buy with all those runes would be great too.
    ⚔️#️⃣3️⃣4️⃣⚔️ ⚪️❎💎❎{🏥}=============>

Fashion Designer
    There’s some really great ideas in here. I would also like another castle or the barracks to be on sale. I also like Clapu’s idea of something new to buy with the runes.. the bronze ones especially. I have over a thousand of them collecting dust. It would be great if the Hydra was on sale, too!
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Host(ess)
    The dragon scale trade, second Royal Exchange, and another option to send out adventures are all great ideas!!!

Items I would like to see for sale:
    Pot of Gold - high coin drops
    Black Widow - love the graphics and drops
    Discounted anemones for Clownfish & Eels. Fully upgrading the Coral Castle takes soooo long.

Alicorns and daily energy droppers are always welcome!

Armida - I think she would be a great addition to my warriors. I wasn?t fortunate enough to to win her during the event.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast