Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Sales

Where are the plots for sale? Please don?t say M2&3 and N 2&3 because when I look on the map...3 of those are in the water. And why can?t I expand to the new land when I have adjacent plots opened? Thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaobella64 View Post
    Where are the plots for sale? Please don?t say M2&3 and N 2&3 because when I look on the map...3 of those are in the water. And why can?t I expand to the new land when I have adjacent plots opened? Thanks!
    Those are indeed the plots, there is an image of them in the Expanding thread here that might help. They're down in the mermaid area, one row up from the very bottom.

Executive Chef
    So many things have this gambling vibe going on. The Armored Kitties, Armored Flygers, Armored Lions, Armored Iguanas, Direwolves, and now the Mantistorms. I have one. Don't get me wrong, I like taking my "spins". It's fun But I'm not sure about spending all those gems on the rest I need. (3). I wish they could've been in the MRC.
    I went with a sure bet. The rest of my Royal Dark Unicorns.
    And I'll ponder a little longer on those Mantistorms. Hmmm.
    Yea, I'll probably get them. Maybe.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaobella64 View Post
    They are at M -2 & -3, and N -2 & -3 I have opened all four and semi cleared.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	96066C56-76B2-4A79-B5B1-B34299D1D9A4.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	233.2 KB 
ID:	57659

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    So many things have this gambling vibe going on. The Armored Kitties, Armored Flygers, Armored Lions, Armored Iguanas, Direwolves, and now the Mantistorms. I have one. Don't get me wrong, I like taking my "spins". It's fun But I'm not sure about spending all those gems on the rest I need. (3). I wish they could've been in the MRC.
    I went with a sure bet. The rest of my Royal Dark Unicorns.
    And I'll ponder a little longer on those Mantistorms. Hmmm.
    Yea, I'll probably get them. Maybe.
    Lol - I was in the same boat and caved and got four :-)

My sirens and lions give me a lot of wisps and lanterns which I max on, but I do get tickets pretty often and my lions give me enchanted lanterns and expansion permits on a fairly regular basis (I collect from them two or three times a day tho). Hoping my Mantistorms are at least on par with my Sirens.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I'm baffled as to why there is a cap on buildings. Why are we not limited only by how much space we have to display the buildings? I mean why is there a cap at all?
    So here?s a thought... if they MUST leave a cap on town buildings, they should create a new classification like ?event buildings? or something (don?t really care about the name) and all of the haunted cabins and ice cream cottages and winter cabins can be in THAT category without counting towards the town building total

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know when the sale ends? I scanned the posts and didn’t see the answer. Sorry if I missed it.

My timer - in the Featured Section - shows 2 days.

Executive Chef
    I just got a pop up with info stating that the double trade ticket drops end 12/01. So I think that probably applies to all sales.
    But maybe best to keep an eye on that Featured date as pointed out.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Joasiowo View Post
    My timer - in the Featured Section - shows 2 days.
    Thanks. I think I need to get more sleep.