Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Sales

Rhino Keeper
    Cerebus - I got 4 because they’re daily energy droppers and just collected: 5, 7, 6 and 5 energies and lots of coins that I didnt count.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    I ended up selling 5 cottages so I would get the Snowy Cabin. Annoying but I keep cottages in storage mostly anyway.
    I took the plunge and had to sell 4 cottages. Now I have the Snowy Cabin and I love it! Glad I sold them, only worried that in a future event we might need lots of cottages again and I won't be able to repurchase. Please S8 lift those silly caps on town buildings!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I have four wedding alicorns & still have it available to purchase in the store. I'm not sure why you can't buy more if you have the gems. Strange. I believe 5 is the limit.

I have 4 pink alis. Not sure why you're capped at 3
    That?s weird coz I have 6 pink Alicorns & 4 wedding Alicorns & can still buy more. Only allowed 4 royal dark unicorns though.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    I wonder how common gold drops will be for the Autumnal Fairy. She's gorgeous but I can't justify 200 gems if it's going to be mostly orange petal drops.
    I have collected twice from mine. First was a black flag for red petal and second was a gold egg and coins, did not catch how many.

Rhino Keeper
    The Autumnal Faerie is absolutely gorgeous,I am so pleased with her you would not believe!Many thanks S8 for the artwork in this!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by planetyarnia View Post
    The Autumnal Faerie is absolutely gorgeous,I am so pleased with her you would not believe!Many thanks S8 for the artwork in this!
    I love her golden aura!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    I have collected twice from mine. First was a black flag for red petal and second was a gold egg and coins, did not catch how many.
    Lol. Thanks for this. I'm going to have to pass on all her beauty.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    *snip*

I really feel like they need to either lift the cap altogether or change it. Surely it's not impossible that they could alter things so that instead of capping an entire category of buildings, the caps are on individual buildings; as in, the way the caps work on every other item in the game?

After all this time, how is this still a thing? *baffled*
    I'm baffled as to why there is a cap on buildings. Why are we not limited only by how much space we have to display the buildings? I mean why is there a cap at all?

Rhino Keeper
    The Storybook Gnome

Can anyone please tell me what exactly does this item do. Is it just the name of the item or does this little fellow actually help you finish any game. It would be cool if it would actually help you finish any update games that was unfinished.

Fashion Designer
    Went back and it let me buy! Just a glitch, I guess!