Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Sales

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Great collection of sale items!
    Agreed! 😍❤️

I picked up a Mantistorm, have people found it to be a good Expansion Permit dropper?
    And Royal Dark Unicorn, Golden Mines, Alicorns, ahhh i'm pleased! 🥰❤️

Won't be picking up a Winter Wizard at the price (400 Gems on sale, down from 800 Gems eep) even though he is very sweet looking, right now i'd rather have a weekly Alicorn/Royal Dark Unicorn (300 Gems, normally 600 or not available) for 100 Gems cheaper. 😥❤️
    I'm still trying to get best realm-growing value for my gems, i'll keep him in mind for future sales once i'm more focused on interesting looks though! 😊
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 11-27-20 at 01:15 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	716803ED-8155-4036-9FA0-14627B483168.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	283.6 KB 
ID:	57609
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahsStarryNight View Post
    Does anyone have the koi pond or ocean floor so I can check it out??
    I have the Koi pond. 2x2 pond with 2 animated fish that swim in opposite circles. I didn?t paste picture because that does not show the movement. If you come visit, it?s in the left corner of my cow pasture.

I agree, a nice selection of sale items. I got the Autumn Faerie. I like her looks and a chance of gold items. Nice addition to my Faerie area. I already have 2 Gold mines and highly recommend getting one. Most of the other stuff I already have. Advantage of playing for a long time.
    Last edited by DeeDeeBird70; 11-27-20 at 01:33 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    There's no difference in the energy drop rate between the pink and the wedding alicorn, is there? Anybody know?

Cant place the snowy cabin because Im at the limit of this type of building - ideas?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahsStarryNight View Post
    Does anyone have the koi pond or ocean floor so I can check it out??
    You cannot rotate it at all. It is set to that position.

Name:	23B2F4BA-7770-46EF-B802-A57CF095A277.jpeg 
Views:	86 
Size:	545.5 KB 
ID:	57608

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know hat the winter wizard does? Friend to the alicorns?

Rhino Keeper
    Why is it always the high ranking plots that go on sale? I don't remember ever having seen a sale for more regular plots for those of us who are slow going.
    Other than that, great items on sale.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lilkingdome View Post
    A Wisp, I really, really, really would LOVE a Yellow Wisp
    I was thinking the same thing! I snatched one up last time it was available, but it's been ages and I would love another one.

By the way, I heartily recommend the forest wisp for anyone not yet done with the hidden forest storyline. I remember it made it possible for me to progress slowly but steadily while spending much less energy in the process. And now I still collect from it regularly for the Newborn Sprites it drops in order to do the Totem trades.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post

Name:	716803ED-8155-4036-9FA0-14627B483168.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	283.6 KB 
ID:	57609

I have the Koi pond. 2x2 pond with 2 animated fish that swim in opposite circles. I didn?t paste picture because that does not show the movement. If you come visit, it?s in the left corner of my cow pasture.

I agree, a nice selection of sale items. I got the Autumn Faerie. I like her looks and a chance of gold items. Nice addition to my Faerie area. I already have 2 Gold mines and highly recommend getting one. Most of the other stuff I already have. Advantage of playing for a long time.
    Thank you! Your kingdom is beautiful! And I am beyond jealous of your Greseldas fountain. I see what you mean about a pic not doing the koi pond justice. The animation is wonderful. I am going to purchase it for sure. I love fishies.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post

Oo nice! 🥰❤️

Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    There's no difference in the energy drop rate between the pink and the wedding alicorn, is there? Anybody know?
    Well as dailies theoretically no, Right? I'll let someone who's had both in their kingdom and observed min drops for a while answer though. 🤔
    Just want to note that Pink Alicorn has to be grown, whereas the Wedding Alicorn comes fully grown. That likely won't matter at all in the long run but I found it interesting. 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Why is it always the high ranking plots that go on sale? I don't remember ever having seen a sale for more regular plots for those of us who are slow going.
    Other than that, great items on sale.
    I think that only brand-new plots ever go on sale when they're first introduced, so we'll be forever a step behind. 😥 (Seems that way anyway; having to pay full-price for all plots we ever expand to kind of keeps you behind unless you sink a lot of $$ into chasing the yeeears of time, effort, & $ investment sunk in. Happy for those who can pounce on the deal though! ❤️ ) Best we can do is keep growing and take advantage of the expansion item, double trade ticket time, other useful drops, and high coin droppers! ❤️

It does feel like a losing battle though since sinking $ into growth when growth beyond the main questline plots is more expensive... oof. Ah well.
    Ohhh look shiny! 👀❤️

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast