Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Black Friday Sales

Possibility to buy for gems the prizes for past 5 events - I couldn't win any of the main prizes as well as adventure prizes.
    Ring bearer girl and boy (the boy was looking like a priest, I don't know what was exact name of that cutie).
    Kangaroo - normal color and for example green with white polka dots (I know it sounds crazy, but that would look cute).
    Animated chameleon who would change colors and catch flies. Or ok, I'll be happy with a melancholic looking frog as well.
    Rhinoceros.
    Hedgehog carrying a mushroom or an apple on its needles.
    Elephant with water fountain coming out of its trunk.
    Mammoth: one brown, one grey, one white.
    Zebra.
    Stork.
    Half-cat and half-crocodile from Donald Bisset's fairy tale.
    An old happy guy who lights street lantern.
    People say one should dream big. So here I am.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GameAddicted007 View Post
    Possibility to buy for gems the prizes for past 5 events - I couldn't win any of the main prizes as well as adventure prizes.
    Ring bearer girl and boy (the boy was looking like a priest, I don't know what was exact name of that cutie).
    Kangaroo - normal color and for example green with white polka dots (I know it sounds crazy, but that would look cute).
    Animated chameleon who would change colors and catch flies. Or ok, I'll be happy with a melancholic looking frog as well.
    Rhinoceros.
    Hedgehog carrying a mushroom or an apple on its needles.
    Elephant with water fountain coming out of its trunk.
    Mammoth: one brown, one grey, one white.
    Zebra.
    Stork.
    Half-cat and half-crocodile from Donald Bisset's fairy tale.
    An old happy guy who lights street lantern.
    People say one should dream big. So here I am.
    I love all of these ideas!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impylou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx!

I rarely post on walls, will post on mine when taking a break

Farm Supplier
    I would love to get the 2nd Royal Exchange and the other castle for adventures. Green wisp too.

Fashion Designer
    I would love :
    - Another Castle/ Barracks to go adventuring.
    - Feast/ food droppers. Preferably multidroppers, maybe also with coin drops? (I love my Ye Olde Bar 'n Grille!)
    - Cheap decoration only items, like Trees and Paths. Maybe even some for Coins instead of Gems? That would be awesome!
    - Cheap offerings in general. I loved the previous sale where there were nice things for every wallet!
    - Items/decorations/ animals that drop deco's

This is not a wish especially for the sale, but more for future prizes in general. (sorry for posting here, hope it's ok)
    I would love to see more variation in drops. Like Greta, Mothmonster, multidroppers, the adorable Dwarfs & Gnomes, decoration droppers
    And I would LOVE if there were more things we could use some drops for, like Dragon Scales. You drown in them, but you can't do anything with them. Maybe create extra trades in the Royal Exchange? This would make more prizes/ items/ drops more valuable.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; Yesterday at 03:22 AM.

Love the dragon scale trade idea.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12