Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Sales

Executive Chef
    S8, thanks for fixing the the Cobblestone Path!
    And thanks for this lovely sale.

I stocked up on some gorgeous paths. (Log, Ocean Floor and Blossom) (and 99 Cobblestone paths, because you can never have to many paths and they cost Coins! )
    And I bought a second Golden Mine.
    I really wanted Cerberus, but I had to choose. I hope we see him back somewhere one day! He is mega cute

Quote Originally Posted by LyonLorio View Post
    The Storybook Gnome

Can anyone please tell me what exactly does this item do. Is it just the name of the item or does this little fellow actually help you finish any game. It would be cool if it would actually help you finish any update games that was unfinished.
    I think it's just 'flavor text'.
    He drops : Coins (324), Enchanted Essence, Glimmerdust, Living Wood, Mushroom
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 11-28-20 at 10:55 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    Anyone have the Mantistorm and is it worth having multiples?
    I bought four because it not only drops trade ticket but also trading permits. I think it has the most value to money among all other interns on sales, energy drop is good but how much energy you need to produce one trade permit?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by echowuuu View Post
    I bought four because it not only drops trade ticket but also trading permits. I think it has the most value to money among all other interns on sales, energy drop is good but how much energy you need to produce one trade permit?
    How often will it really drop Expansion permits though? 😥 I see what you mean, and i'm sure it ends up more than worth it in the end, but I have 2 and am drowning in Earth Wisps- if I let myself max, the collections become a wash. Energy that helps people finish events and play when they want now may be more valuable to some. ❤️
    I buy all the "possible expansion permit droppers" (got a Royal Lion last sale, and it just dropped its very first Expansion Permit) but it seems like i'm constantly crafting to keep up (that'll be good once i'm on the yellow lanterns and Explorer's permits, though!) and not really seeing "immediate value".
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 11-29-20 at 03:08 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    How often will it really drop Expansion permits though? �� I see what you mean, and i'm sure it ends up more than worth it in the end, but I have 2 and am drowning in Earth Wisps- if I let myself max, the collections become a wash. Energy that helps people finish events and play when they want now may be more valuable to some. ❤️
    I buy all the "possible expansion permit droppers" (got a Royal Lion last sale, and it just dropped its very first Expansion Permit) but it seems like i'm constantly crafting to keep up (that'll be good once i'm on the yellow lanterns and Explorer's permits, though!) and not really seeing "immediate value".
    The value is in the long run indeed. Over time, the trade tickets add up and the expansion permits will drop once in a while. I have a lot of potential droppers though, and collect from them whenever available. The Vampire Bat is the worst though, I have 8 and they hardly ever drop a trade ticket. My Royal Lions and Sirens are the best and drop most often, including Enchanted Lanterns. I expect the Mantistorm (I bought 4) to be somewhat on par with Armored Flyger and Armored Lion.
    To me expansion supplies are the most valuable. Energy I have enough.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    How often will it really drop Expansion permits though?  I see what you mean, and i'm sure it ends up more than worth it in the end, but I have 2 and am drowning in Earth Wisps- if I let myself max, the collections become a wash. Energy that helps people finish events and play when they want now may be more valuable to some. ❤️
    I guess it depends on where you at the expanding game, I?m max lantern 100% the time. If I?m doing the milk and egg run, it takes 5 x 30 x 2 hours to craft one permit discounting the energy needed for collection. The mantistrom has a 10 hour timer. So a 3.3% permit drop rate will make the purchase justifiable as you save energy from collecting 40 milks and 25 eggs and potential energy wasted from defeating beasts.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    The value is in the long run indeed. Over time, the trade tickets add up and the expansion permits will drop once in a while. I have a lot of potential droppers though, and collect from them whenever available. The Vampire Bat is the worst though, I have 8 and they hardly ever drop a trade ticket. My Royal Lions and Sirens are the best and drop most often, including Enchanted Lanterns. I expect the Mantistorm (I bought 4) to be somewhat on par with Armored Flyger and Armored Lion.
    To me expansion supplies are the most valuable. Energy I have enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by echowuuu View Post
    I guess it depends on where you at the expanding game, I?m max lantern 100% the time. If I?m doing the milk and egg run, it takes 5 x 30 x 2 hours to craft one permit discounting the energy needed for collection. The mantistrom has a 10 hour timer. So a 3.3% permit drop rate will make the purchase justifiable as you save energy from collecting 40 milks and 25 eggs and potential energy wasted from defeating beasts.
    Thank you both! Definitely makes worlds of sense, i'm still trying to build enough resources to find that balance between long-term progress and short-term joys of playability.
    Looks like I may have to get used to being maxed on a few things that I used to have to work so hard for, to get those even harder drops!

Much appreciated.
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 11-29-20 at 03:41 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    S8, thanks for fixing the the Cobblestone Path!
    Well I honestly don't see any difference between the Stone Path (250g) and the Cobblestone Path (500g).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Path.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	118.6 KB 
ID:	57657

Nightclub Owner
    Well I honestly don't see any difference between the Stone Path (250g) and the Cobblestone Path (500g).

250g is the difference
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    250g is the difference
    Hahahaha

Executive Chef

Having 2x as much of the same paths is the difference. Stone Path is capped at 99.