Thread: Cruise ship gems

Cruise ship gems

i finally completed a cruise ship event and it says the last prize earns gems. How and when does this happen? I completed the event 24 hours ago and still can't figure out how to get the promised gems. Any help would be great. Thanks!

Once you cook the recipe that unlocks after you complete the Cruise, you will get at least one gem. Sometimes you can get more than one.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Are you serious? What a joke. I wasted all my quick serves to maybe get one gem? Okayyyyy, so what I've learned here is to stop doing the cruise event after I get the 4 gold stamps. Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules_c View Post
    Are you serious? What a joke. I wasted all my quick serves to maybe get one gem? Okayyyyy, so what I've learned here is to stop doing the cruise event after I get the 4 gold stamps. Thanks for the help.
    The recipe will stick with you permanently. This means even when this cruise is over, you will still be able to earn gems by cooking this recipie. I have done many cruises over the time I’ve been playing over the past several years and ive gotten several thousand gems from cooking them.

The recipe is 4 hours, so you can cook up to 6 every 24 hours. Save up to buy a second Jubilee oven and you can cook two at once.

As you continue to complete cruises, you will unlock different recipes with different ingredients that may be easier or harder to cook. I have completed probably 50-60 cruises, but I only cook like 10 recipes since they are very low on ingredients. When I post the threads, I always make sure to include the cruise ingredients!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support