Thread: Halloween Sale And Goal

Rhino Keeper

Lightbulb Halloween Sale And Goal

The Monster Kitchen in the Halloween Chest for a Goal or for sale Please, some really good halloween items the hunted house , the hunted cemetery from the cauldron box, some vampires , ghost ,mommies , witches , zombies , werewolves etc , try to recycle old goal items make the into goals again a lot of players like myself wasn’t around for any of those goals and will like, a try to get them , or some of those goals are so old the those players that did those goals don’t event play anymore more and those items are not even seen anymore. It’s good to recycle.Frankenstein ghost , ghouls etc, malefic manor in the spooky scene crate
    Last edited by cpebbles73; 09-23-20 at 09:57 PM.
    Activist

I would love sales or goals too. I would also love to see old goals that was Halloween oriented to be goal. I have missed a lot of great goals of oven/stoves/fountains along with the awesome prizes because of health issues and it would be great to see old Halloween and old goals unlocked to be able to get the chance to earn by doing the old goals or buy the old ovens/stoves and items on sale. Tysm a devoted player