Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Evocation Dragon Tournament 11 Sep 20

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    Sounds like a good plan, so he's gotta go to 15 and I am working on raising my Harmony Knight also on I think AnniraSweets' suggestion.

After a few losses, I beat Neo Glasswing with Diamond (15) and I think I will be OK for the rest of the tournament since the later Champion types are the hybrid types that are easier to beat.
    You will be as long as you use a metal/yellow hybrid against Huntress. It doesn't necessarily have to be Neo Tinsel like I used but if you have one at level 14 I highly recommend it. Golden, Steampunk, Mithril, Gadget or plain ole Metal have better chances to beat Huntress than the usual ADIPS suspects.
    For The Dark One I usually use my level 15 Water but I found out that Croconile is good against a lot of champ hybrids (just never, ever use Croconile against Tribal) so I used that guy twice since the game loves to rollback.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    You will be as long as you use a metal/yellow hybrid against Huntress. It doesn't necessarily have to be Neo Tinsel like I used but if you have one at level 14 I highly recommend it. Golden, Steampunk, Mithril, Gadget or plain ole Metal have better chances to beat Huntress than the usual ADIPS suspects.
    For The Dark One I usually use my level 15 Water but I found out that Croconile is good against a lot of champ hybrids (just never, ever use Croconile against Tribal) so I used that guy twice since the game loves to rollback.
    I beat Huntress with Neo Tinsel and after a few losses, beat Dire Wolf with Neo Tinsel and breezed through the rest of the tournament! I did screenshot the winning announcement just in case!

My Croconile is at 12 because I also found him good against a lot of hybrids. Mithril is also at 12 and pretty good as well. So now to raise up Dark and Harmony Knight - that's usually on the list during leaderboards since I get points for feeding. Two birds, one stone and all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12