Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rarity Dragon - Sep 11 2020 (Needed for the Far Off Fortunes Tales Event)

Farm Supplier
    I try since beginning of the Storybook to get this Dragon. But nothing 4 hrs are always the other common dragons. I had a lot of 20 hrs and 12 hrs - and still no Rarity. Since month I have to breed with 2 dens to have a chance for the super rare common Dragon we need for Storybooks. I am loosing the joy to play Storybooks. I will finish this Storybook to get the new Champion Dragon but I am not happy with it and I will maybe stop playing the Storybooks in the future because of this issues to get the needed common dragon. 😒

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by NeidusBluetip View Post
    Ugh. So sorry to hear you've been having this much trouble. I absolutely despise these stupid 'Common' dragons, where sometimes you'll get lucky and get it on the first few goes, and other times you won't even get it at all, despite breeding for it nonstop!!
    Thanks; I completely agree with your feelings
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

This is my 3rd tales in a row I was unable to breed common. Tired of using 112 gold to skip the acts requiring it. Why can’t we craft it like we can dragons in World Event and Leaderboard? Very frustrating and annoying to be honest. It almost feels like those players willing to cough up gold are being targeted to not breed common.

Banned
    Still can't breed this ultra rare common for the life of me and I'm on the chapter where it's needed. Been trying to breed this from the beginning and got Diamond, Waverider, Viridian, Moonseeker, Noctillum twice, Enamored 4 times and another 18 hour waste of time. Then S8 coincidentally put up a sale on my account (which I thought was no coincidence) trying to encourage me to buy this ultra rare common. No way am I buying this dragon that I felt was given its elements on purpose because the prize dragon is a champion type dragon. Yes I'm on to you and will not play into this. Stop requiring common dragons for events and actually give a d*** about your players and maybe they'll spend more. Be more creative instead of being stagnant and interest will go up. Happy and interested players equal more profit for you - do you not get it?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Still can't breed this ultra rare common for the life of me and I'm on the chapter where it's needed. Been trying to breed this from the beginning and got Diamond, Waverider, Viridian, Moonseeker, Noctillum twice, Enamored 4 times and another 18 hour waste of time. Then S8 coincidentally put up a sale on my account (which I thought was no coincidence) trying to encourage me to buy this ultra rare common. No way am I buying this dragon that I felt was given its elements on purpose because the prize dragon is a champion type dragon. Yes I'm on to you and will not play into this. Stop requiring common dragons for events and actually give a d*** about your players and maybe they'll spend more. Be more creative instead of being stagnant and interest will go up. Happy and interested players equal more profit for you - do you not get it?
    They are game designers, not business people, apparently. I mean, whoever is at their helm should be knowledgeable of business, but this has been an ongoing issue for years. We haven't had land to expand for 2 years or more in Fantasy Forest. We pleaded and pleaded with them, expressed over and over again how opening up land would make us buy habitats, animals, and keep playing, but they just refused to do it, and now they are essentially letting that game die. Not sure if they would do the same with DS, but they obvsiously pay no attention to what their customers wants. Flatfoot is the only one who seems to really get it, and he is a designer.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    still havent bred the needed dragon. 20 hour after 20 hour after 20 hour fail
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    I have bred blue + green & blue, world & green continuously and for the first time can’t breed this dragon. Soooo very frustrating....I’ve even used gold to speed breed a few times!

Absolutely ridiculous that they make it so hard for you to get the dragon needed for an event.

Fashion Designer
    So...I assume I’m the only one who made a silly mistake by keep breeding Mist and Forest for days and getting random dragons like Palm dragon, Wickwing Dragon, etc and wondering what’s up.
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    So...I assume I’m the only one who made a silly mistake by keep breeding Mist and Forest for days and getting random dragons like Palm dragon, Wickwing Dragon, etc and wondering what’s up.
    You’re not alone I still haven’t gotten it and there are only 2 days left, so this is one event that I won’t be finishing.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast