Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: FOREST PARTY: Lavenmare - 2020 Sep 11

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post
    Played for years so I still check in to FF once daily
    Regarding the latest story Lavenmare:
    Quest says to breed "Dark & Nature" to get a Summer Equifox.
    BUT, when you go to the shop, it shows that as on sale for 500 gems BUT ALSO states *Not available through Breeding*
    .
    I'm confused. All the past adventures have had common animals that are breedable (tho most people prob already have) and that you then grow to level 10 or 15 to get points in the beginning.

    Any thoughts or suggestions please?
    Thanks!!
    This is not a typo!

    If the animal is in the Shop, then it will be available for breeding. Once the animal is removed from the Shop, you will no longer be able to breed it. You can achieve this by breeding two animals that collectively contribute the Dark and Nature types. Once the Summer Equifox has been removed from the Shop, you will no longer be able to breed it, which is why it has the "not available through breeding" text because it's usually not breedable.

    If you're experiencing any issues with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8. Link is in my signature

  2. #12
    DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW MUCH IT'S NEEDED TO REACH THE GRAND PRIZE? i know they ask for 8k for the fourth one :-/

  3. #13
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,043
    Quote Originally Posted by marikoz17 View Post
    DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW MUCH IT'S NEEDED TO REACH THE GRAND PRIZE? i know they ask for 8k for the fourth one :-/
    12,800 heartstones. Ill make sure to add the totals to post 1 next event.
    Feel free to add me on any of these games! I play daily!

    ~~~~~~~~~
    Farm Story 2
    Restaurant Story 2
    Dragon Story
    Castle Story
    Restaurant Story


  4. #14
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    189
    I bought the Lavenmare in the market for 2200 gems, been saving for months & knew I?d not be able to win. The egg on the nest was Persepony but once hatched was the Lavenmare, now I?m evolving it & it?s appearing on the habitat as a Persepony. Really TL!? WTF!! Anyone else have this error?

  5. #15
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,043
    Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    I bought the Lavenmare in the market for 2200 gems, been saving for months & knew I?d not be able to win. The egg on the nest was Persepony but once hatched was the Lavenmare, now I?m evolving it & it?s appearing on the habitat as a Persepony. Really TL!? WTF!! Anyone else have this error?
    Do you have a screenshot? And can you try deleting and reinstalling the game ONLY IF YOU ARE ON IOS. If you are playing on Android and you delete the game you will not be able to reinstall.
    Feel free to add me on any of these games! I play daily!

    ~~~~~~~~~
    Farm Story 2
    Restaurant Story 2
    Dragon Story
    Castle Story
    Restaurant Story


  6. #16
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Do you have a screenshot? And can you try deleting and reinstalling the game ONLY IF YOU ARE ON IOS. If you are playing on Android and you delete the game you will not be able to reinstall.
    How do you upload a screenshot? Every time I try, can?t do it

  7. #17
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,043
    Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    How do you upload a screenshot? Every time I try, can?t do it
    Read the thread here:

    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...o-On-The-Forum
    Feel free to add me on any of these games! I play daily!

    ~~~~~~~~~
    Farm Story 2
    Restaurant Story 2
    Dragon Story
    Castle Story
    Restaurant Story


  8. #18
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    189
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BBFE13C4-287B-48FF-B699-943F8AC1F6FF.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	157.1 KB 
ID:	56716

    The circled is Lavenmare but appears as a Persepony.
    Last edited by Woldawson; 09-19-20 at 03:29 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •