Prizes
    Individual Prizes:
    First Prize: Lavenmare Statue
    Second Prize: Creature
    Third Prize: Lavenmare Monument
    Fourth Prize: Creature
    Fifth Prize: Lavenmare

Community Prizes
    (unlocks at 1,500 - meaning once you have collected 1,500 Heartstones, you are eligible for community prizes.)
    First Prize: Decoration
    Second Prize: Food
    Third Prize: Runes

Attachment 56237

Event Boosts
    Lavenmare Statue - Collect 4 / 4 hrs (75 gems)
    Lavenmare Monument - Collect 16 / 4 hrs (250 gems)

Goals
    Summer’s End
    Goal 1
    Hatch a Summer Equifox
    REWARD: 250 Lavenmare Heartstones

Goal 2
    Raise your Summer Equifox to Level 10
    REWARD: 250 Lavenmare Heartstones

Have fun and enjoy your event!
    [/QUOTE]
    Last edited by Paul__; 09-12-20 at 06:26 PM.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Event coming tomorrow, will update the thread once I am home
    I thought this game no longer existed. I haven't played it for years. Maybe I just quit due to all the frustration. I had every habitat full and was tired of having to decide what to sell. Couldn't expand or do goals.

Does anybody else has 2 nests? I changed devices & when i downloaded the game to the new one, one of my nests was gone :P
    Is it really possible to reach the grand prize of the community event w/ only one nest?! :-[

Quote Originally Posted by marikoz17 View Post
    Does anybody else has 2 nests? I changed devices & when i downloaded the game to the new one, one of my nests was gone :P
    Is it really possible to reach the grand prize of the community event w/ only one nest?! :-[
    Were you switching from an Android to an iOS device or vise versa when you lost your nest?
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by marikoz17 View Post
    I have two nests. But I have always had an iPhone. And no I don’t think it’s possible to reach the grand prize with out two beats or spending money. You can make the second to last prize with two nests and breeding and evolving and hatching 24/7. But no way can you get to the grand prize. They’ve put that out of reach.

Executive Chef
    Gorgeous final prize but unobtainable as usual. Honestly, don?t know why I?m still playing.
    I have 4 nests, 6 farms and two evolution flowers and can?t even come close so I won?t even try.
    There?s nothing really left for me to do. I need (I think) 2 crystal creatures then o have all the breedable ones from the shop.

Question Summer Equifox-Breedable? Or not?

Played for years so I still check in to FF once daily
    Regarding the latest story Lavenmare:
    Quest says to breed "Dark & Nature" to get a Summer Equifox.
    BUT, when you go to the shop, it shows that as on sale for 500 gems BUT ALSO states *Not available through Breeding*
    I'm confused. All the past adventures have had common animals that are breedable (tho most people prob already have) and that you then grow to level 10 or 15 to get points in the beginning.

Any thoughts or suggestions please?
    Thanks!!
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Gorgeous final prize but unobtainable as usual. Honestly, don?t know why I?m still playing.
    I have 4 nests, 6 farms and two evolution flowers and can?t even come close so I won?t even try.
    There?s nothing really left for me to do. I need (I think) 2 crystal creatures then o have all the breedable ones from the shop.
    I've never completed one either, but one thing I recently started doing is planting the 20 hour plants in order to rack up points trying to at least get community prizes. I just can't believe it took me so long to realize that & do it...duh!
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Fashion Designer
    I absolutely LOVE this prize lineup!! ❤️ Too bad i'm only going to be able to earn the first creature prize, but i'm super happy it's a gorgeous equine! 😍❤️

Side note: The 2nd creature prize and the Grand Lavenmare prize are aaabsolutellyyyy Gorgeous, but I'm just not willing to spend real money on this game with events as they are. 😕 Especially not at those costs!
    Having to purchase every Grand Prize I like FOREVER (and not being able to guarantee that i'll be able to earn even the 2nd creature prize if I do make an investment in more resources) is just not sustainable imo.

Even if I was inclined to spend Real Money on the Amazing creature designs, i'd eventually fill up all available habitat and be unable to purchase more even if I wanted to.
    Seems like a really poor design!

I understand that Maybe things like space are limited so that the graphics don't get out of control or something, but it really seems more like game neglect and eventual abandonment to not have any new expansions. Especially when long-time players who WANT to be able to spend more $$ on the game (but can't because they have no room) are asking for them!
    No wonder 😥

Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post
    BUT, when you go to the shop, it shows that as on sale for 500 gems BUT ALSO states *Not available through Breeding*
    I'm confused. All the past adventures have had common animals that are breedable (tho most people prob already have) and that you then grow to level 10 or 15 to get points in the beginning.

Thanks!!
    I'm pretty sure that this is an oversight. 😊
    I bred the Sugarskull Glider early on as my first special breed and checked it out in the marketplace at the time because I was curious about its gem value, and it's listed as "Not available through Breeding" too. It definitely is breedable!

Maybe it's used for things that require "special circumstances" to breed, or prizes that are only available for a limited time, but i'm leaning more towards feeling like it's just an oversight.
    Hopefully we get an official answer soon! ❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 09-13-20 at 02:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post

Thanks!!
    I'll make a bug report thread about this. I think it is just a typo.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast