Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Beekeeping Event - 2020 Sept 9

Executive Chef
    A good collect turn in.

Had I actually not been busy the other day (a day before yesterday) I probably would've been able to turn in more and possibly get better prizes. So I'm not going to complain on what I got (at least not now, like I always do) because I didn't fully put in the effort to get more.

Anyway.

My final tally of what I got

5x Autumn Paths
    2x Stained Wood Arbour
    2x Stained Wood Wagon
    2x Sleeping Bag
    1x Beehive Cake
    1x Bee Swarm
    1x Bee Tree (plus I already bought some two months ago, so it brings my collection up to 3, but I only won one from this event)

I didn't do the side goal, just because of not wanting the Jar of Honey.

But I like this more than the ladybug building that we have use to turn in collections as it takes awhile to be able to collect items, unless you're using the boosted buildings. Unlike this one, where you don't have to wait days off end to get all the collectibles.

Quote Originally Posted by cella1991 View Post
    I?m upset. I haven?t gotten a single bee swarm or tree. I?ve turned in at least 30+.
    No luck for me either. Turned in my last beehive box and got a bee cake. I turned in 44 hive boxes by my count of decorations. Got everything but the swarm. I didn?t spend any gems so not a bad take. I guess I?ll have to be happy with just my fireflies.

Congrats to those who got it! Is the animations identical to the fireflies? Do they also scatter when u touch/poke them? That?s my favourite animation of for these pets.

I?m not too happy with the jars of honey. They?re small and only drop one item, so it was pretty useless after I got it.

Rhino Keeper
    After trying nonstop for the bees, I got them on the last collection!
    Now the bug barn isn't available in the market.
    Please bring it back.

Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    After trying nonstop for the bees, I got them on the last collection!
    Now the bug barn isn't available in the market.
    Please bring it back.
    We will have to see if it comes back. One thing I always do is at the beginning of the event, I buy the limited time habitat as soon as I get it. On iOS devices, you can store habitats. If I don’t win the pet I just leave it in storage. Usually pet habitats are shared by more than one pet over a variety of events.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    We will have to see if it comes back. One thing I always do is at the beginning of the event, I buy the limited time habitat as soon as I get it. On iOS devices, you can store habitats. If I don’t win the pet I just leave it in storage. Usually pet habitats are shared by more than one pet over a variety of events.
    Thank you Paul, very good advice I will follow from now on!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345