Thread: How to get rid of leftover items in storage???

How to get rid of leftover items in storage???

I've played dragon story periodically since it first came out so my storage in the game is clogged and I have to trawl through lots of items to find whatever I'm looking for. Is there a way to get rid of all these leftover gems/nether dusts? I can't use them anymore since trading portals started using essence. I wish maybe storm8 would consider allowing players to convert them into essence

Nightclub Owner
    At this time there is no way of removing parts from your storage We've been asking for a solution for clogged storage for literally years but nothing has been done
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

I agree we need to trade stuff for things we use now. The game needs to be updated instead of constant events to bring out new dragons while we have to wait for hours to clear land.

Rhino Keeper
    S8 should have given us Essence for the gems and nether dusts.

Rhino Keeper
    Ditto

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnny2good View Post
    S8 should have given us Essence for the gems and nether dusts.
    Exactly.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    At this time there is no way of removing parts from your storage We've been asking for a solution for clogged storage for literally years but nothing has been done
    You know, this comment makes me think. I mean, I've thought about it before, but now I'm really going to think about it. I have 4 Dragon Story islands and 4 Fantasy Forest, ummm, forests, i guess. I kept adding more because I kept running out of room on my older accounts, plus having multiple accounts gives more chances to breed the dragons needed for events. I took a short hiatus of around 3 months, partly because 2 of my DS islands can't advance any more right now, and partly because, quite frankly, all this mining and growing food and trying to breed the right dragons all the time became a real *grind* instead of fun. I came back a couple weeks ago and have been kind of having fun, but already all the dragons look alike again, just recolorings of previous dragons. And now reading this thread and thinking about the fact that indeed, we have been asking for many improvements to the game for several years, and none of them ever happen. Why do I continue to pour time and money into a company that is so unresponsive to its customers? I mean, now we even lost deadpixel. How hard would it be for them to *finally* come up with a solution to our storage problem? If they cant address even minor issues, how will they ever address the bigger issues? And that is with all the money they get. I mean, I spend a couple hundred dollars a month on S8. You can google their revenue. They make plenty of money. Why can't they listen to their players and give us even just a little bit of what we want or need to make the game worth playing again? I have no faith in this company any more.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

New Resident
    Yes, it's getting quite annoying but I don't think this will ever change even though its shouldn't be that hard for S8 to develop something.
    Currently playing Castle Story & Dragon Story

Solitaire games - Mahjong games - Match 3 games

I must say I, seriously considering leaving this game, it is just getting to repetitive and boring IMO. Event after event, no answers to our comments just money grubbing corporate greed and they don’t accommodate the people that keep them in the money.