Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Italian Medalion - 2020 Sep 08 (15 Days)

Executive Chef
    Disappointed in the decor--except the side goal gelato carousel, which I'm happy to get--when Italy is such a great theme. Didn't we just have a cask stack?

Also, moving the recipes around for the side goal is so annoying. I mean, moving them from another appliance that people might not have many of is helpful, but just switching between the basic 3 appliances?

I had hard time finding Baked Pears which I'd remembered seeing from the basic oven.

Rhino Keeper
    Why switching the recipes when all of them are already in the basic appliances in the first place?
    This just makes things unnecessarily more confusing and frustrating

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragosle View Post
    Why switching the recipes when all of them are already in the basic appliances in the first place?
    This just makes things unnecessarily more confusing and frustrating
    I agree with you, I was going to ask why they do this in first place? It's not like it's a recipe from a locked oven or something

Host(ess)
    Everything in this goal so far for the recipes and all look spot on! Im especially loving the gelato carousel 😍!! But im curious of why i only have gem videos in only my resturant game and not in my bakery story game? Ive been using it alot in bakery story but it never came back for a couple of days now?

Quote Originally Posted by 391000 View Post
    Everything in this goal so far for the recipes and all look spot on! Im especially loving the gelato carousel !! But im curious of why i only have gem videos in only my resturant game and not in my bakery story game? Ive been using it alot in bakery story but it never came back for a couple of days now?
    The free ad videos are a promotional feature which means not all players will have the feature.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Does anyone know where the baked pears are?

Nightclub Owner
    Rustic Baked Pasta on the counter:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS 09-08-2020 Recipe 2 Counter1.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	70.0 KB 
ID:	56640

Quote Originally Posted by inversesin View Post
    Full details in the first post.

Farm Supplier
    I'd like to know as well. I've been through all the recipes on the basic oven and stove and can't find it. I guess I'll try the grill? The guide says Basic Oven in Lunch tab... but it is not there on mine.... sigh.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by footballmel View Post
    I'd like to know as well. I've been through all the recipes on the basic oven and stove and can't find it. I guess I'll try the grill? The guide says Basic Oven in Lunch tab... but it is not there on mine.... sigh.
    Yup. Basic GRILL. Still in Lunch tab. I miss when they used to tell you in the goal slides which appliance to use... and when you got more collectables for doing the side goal...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast