Thread: Do you have a goal section of your bakery?

Rhino Keeper

Do you have a goal section of your bakery?

I am wondering how many people have a section of their bakery that is devoted to the current goal, where you use items (paper, tables, wall decorations,appliances, whatever) and change as the goals change?

Anyone? Please raise your hands so that I may do a count.

Banned
    Sorry but i am totally confused on what you are asking. Do you mean does anyone have the Goal Icon on upper left to show active Goals/Game Goals?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    Sorry but i am totally confused on what you are asking. Do you mean does anyone have the Goal Icon on upper left to show active Goals/Game Goals?
    Pretty sure OP is asking if players have a designated area of their bakery where they display all the new goal items together.
    ------------------
    To that point:

I redesign my bakery once a month and it usually ties into whatever season/holiday is current in my real life though there are a few months of random designs sprinkled in throughout the year. New goal items only ever see my board if they fit that theme which is rare since my design schedule runs a bit ahead of the goals it seems. For instance, I'm just getting ready to switch my Fall decos to Halloween decos at the end of this month and by the time we're likely to see a Halloween goal I'll likely have moved on to Thanksgiving decos, lol.

However, I do have lots of neighbors who have goal areas that they update with each new goal and it's always interesting to see how players can make such different displays all while using the same few items.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    Anniras was correct.

I am glad to know others use the items.

Hope I get to see some of as I peek around!

I do this. I have a little area with 4 tables and 4 chairs where I do the new wall papers and flooring.

Rhino Keeper
    I Do! Half of my bakery I decorate to go with goal themes, the other half for other decorations!

Rhino Keeper
    My bakery

Rhino Keeper
    I must be a glutton for punishment. I challenge myself to redecorate my entire shop in the theme of the goal. It sometimes takes time to figure something out but I do attempt it! lol

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ladysurvivor View Post
    I must be a glutton for punishment. I challenge myself to redecorate my entire shop in the theme of the goal. It sometimes takes time to figure something out but I do attempt it! lol
    Now that's what I call dedication! I struggle to get a complete remodel finished once a month so I'm doubly impressed by your remodel schedule.