Thread: Facebook back up

New Resident

Facebook back up

Can the game be backed up in Facebook?

Nightclub Owner
    In all of Storm8's games, game progress is saved to their servers so there's no need to worry about backing up or saving progress. As long as you have your Storm8 ID and Password, you'll always be able to recover your account by using the Log In Feature.

If you're unfamiliar with the process, here's a link to the thread with detailed instructions and photos.

For limited games, you can back up with Facebook/Google Play instead of the Storm8 ID feature.

Please note that you will not be able to switch back after doing so.

Read the article here for more information:

https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/...ccount-feature

As AnnrirasSweets mentioned, if you havent logged in with a cloud account yet, your account is set up through the Login feature.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Could someone please tell me, is it spelled with a letter i and lowercase letters?
    icloud or is it just cloud
    I think the automatic spell checkers or something keeps inserting things wrong for me constantly.
    My id is spelled wrong half the time, my personal and others information keeps getting spelled or inserted wrong half the time.
    ​Amy

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    Could someone please tell me, is it spelled with a letter i and lowercase letters?
    icloud or is it just cloud
    I think the automatic spell checkers or something keeps inserting things wrong for me constantly.
    My id is spelled wrong half the time, my personal and others information keeps getting spelled or inserted wrong half the time.
    In general, when people are referring to storing information in a location that is not on their device, it is the cloud. Example: "I was worried my report would be lost if my computer blew up so I made sure to send a copy to the cloud."

It is only referred to as iCloud when one is referring specifically to Apple devices. Example: "I broke my iPhone but thankfully I didn't lose any of my data since it was all in the iCloud."

Also, when referring to Apple items in general, it is always a lowercase "i" in front of the word such as iPhone, iPad, iTunes, etc.

Hope this helps clear things up for you

Which is why we don?t know what to do anymore. My last name has a lowercase i
    in it and same with my passwords have lowercase letters and numbers.
    They keep inserting the wrong information. Instead of a lowercase letter i
    there is a lowercase letter l
    sing is spelled sling
    The other problem we keep running into or more with me is when trying to insert certain characters it just automatically does the complete opposite. I don?t know whether to remove certain punctuation. When putting dates and stuff like that, times of the day and other things it keeps trying to schedule things or doing things that I have no idea what to do. I have been hacked in the past too or maybe because some things are due to learning disabilities I have always had.
    This is another reason I have lost access to accounts and again today I received something saying my information or billing information is not correct. On this current device my information is stored in the contact list, address book along with others information. The photo app or wherever the pictures it stores.
    Before playing the storm8 games, I have always had a Facebook account, email, internet. The accounts are accessible from other devices not.
    The whole internet service is paid for already but not by me, others living in the house. So the billing information is the same.
    My Apple id is the email address that came with our internet provider.
    Since so much is complicated to remember all of the long information and details on what to do, I copy and paste things all of the time, screenshots and we have had techs do "screen share" or "remote access"
    They can only do this with your permission to access the device. Since we also keep running into problems with the battery no longer working or just the device is no longer working is why we print things out including the complicated instructions on what to do. That keeps using so much ink to do that, but not sure what else to do about that. We also have kept the other iPad that just broke again. The keyboard on the device keeps malfunctioning half the time too and some of the handicap settings and features I need enabled are disabled sometimes by techs who don?t need them enabled
    ​Amy