Thread: Property Brothers ? 2 extra tries

Property Brothers ? 2 extra tries

Sometimes the games gives 2 extra tries before you start a turn and sometime the game gives you 2 extra tries at the end of a turn. Sometimes these extra tries make a huge difference in success or failure. I can?t tell any rhyme or reason why they pop up. Can anyone tell me if I do anything that earns these turns because I would do that more often?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I understand that Property Brothers have their forum on reddit. I'm happy to leave this thread open for a little while in case any of our castle players also play TPG. On reddit you can reach out to moderators available there.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by 22feetover View Post
    Sometimes the games gives 2 extra tries before you start a turn and sometime the game gives you 2 extra tries at the end of a turn. Sometimes these extra tries make a huge difference in success or failure. I can?t tell any rhyme or reason why they pop up. Can anyone tell me if I do anything that earns these turns because I would do that more often?
    In Property Brothers: Home Design and Home Design Makeover, you will get the ability to watch videos to earn prizes (extra lives, extra moves, +10 gems) randomly. Unlike other Storm8 games, you may have to wait a couple days to get this opportunity again. Promotional features also may not be available for all players.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support