Thread: Habitat Trouble

Fashion Designer

Habitat Trouble

I am not able to buy anymore habitats of ANY kind even though I still have some space on my islands. Is anyone else having this problem? Thank you!

Banned
    There's a limit based on level on number of habitats a player can have. At 200, it's 325. If you have a lot of the diamond habs for 1 dragon they add 4 habs to the count for a 4x4 square. This may be why you have space but can't buy. I counted out my last few spots and saw I'd have about 4 4x4s empty because of the limit so I bought a few diamond habs for gold on last sale.

I posted question if S8 really does check and limit habs to 325 but got no answers. So I guess there's an outside chance you can have more but that's my guess as to why you can't buy.

Fashion Designer
    What Rfs04 said. If you go into your profile (menu/overview/profile) you can see how many habitats you have. If it is the case that you are at your limit and have a lot of the diamond habitats that hold one dragon, then if you have storage, put some in storage and buy some coin habitats that will fit them (IE Fire habitat for Crusader and Ridgeback) and that will help you without spending gold. Yeah, they won't hold as many coins, but at least you can add some habitats. Of course you can spend gold on habitats as well, I just don't know your gold budget.