Thread: Unfamiliar Dragon Tournament - 4 Sep 2020

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Black Jackal 15 lost
    Harmony Knight 15 lost
    World and Tower are in storage
    Lost Love 13 lost
    Neo Tinsel 14 lost

Afterlife 15 (Pink/White/Green) WON!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much for the advice!!

ETA: Afterlife 15 just beat Prize Fighter 20 too!!!
    I totally forgot about Afterlife but I'm glad that worked for you not once but twice. Congratulations!
    Sometimes I look at the color of the dragon itself when I have to go outside the box and pick a dragon that has colors that are strong versus that color. In the case of Guardian, the color is purple so I figure since pink and green are enemies of purple maybe that dragon has a chance like Afterlife, Breeze, Sultana, Tulip or Summer Lily, etc.

Fashion Designer
    Guardian is ****ing me! I've been stuck on him since yesterday morning. Along with the usual suspects, I tried Afterlife, Haze, and Neo Forest so far. I guess I will go for Auntie and Balloon next...

I get so tired of these especially difficult Champions - there should be a limit to losses like after 20 losses (which I am sure I am over), you should beat the dragon no matter what. Or just have one of these really difficult dragons per torunament. After this, I have to try to get past Prize Fighter. I used to use Ultimate but just don't feel like it anymore. It's a waste of gold since I am running low on room to put the dragon anywhere so they all sit in storage for now.

Fashion Designer
    And.....I beat him with Harmony Knight but then the game did a reset and I lost with Harmony Knight so still on Guardian Angel and quite frustrated.

Fashion Designer
    What colors are After Life? I have been trying to take down Prizefighter for two days! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Black Jackal 15 lost
    Harmony Knight 15 lost
    World and Tower are in storage
    Lost Love 13 lost
    Neo Tinsel 14 lost

Afterlife 15 (Pink/White/Green) WON!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much for the advice!!

ETA: Afterlife 15 just beat Prize Fighter 20 too!!!

Fashion Designer
    Any suggestions for Prizefighter? I have been throwing diamonds at it for two days! Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    What colors are After Life? I have been trying to take down Prizefighter for two days! Thanks!
    Afterlife is Pink, White, Green. Or maybe try Auntie, Balloon, or Flower (all pink/green hybrids). I haven't gotten to Prize Fighter yet but I definitely understand the frustration of beiing stuck on dragons for DAYS. Especially for us Android players that do not have the video to skip battle times option.
    Last edited by Mostreal; 09-09-20 at 05:09 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12