Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: 09/04 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Sept 2020)

Executive Chef
    Team S8, I love all the new prizes. They are well designed and all new, so we are quite elated about them. I most wanted the Fall Castle, as I love new buildings. I finally got it today. I never complain about petty things. However, I was very disappointed with the size of the Fall Castle. It is minuscule. It gets dwarfed by all the other regular buildings. A castle definitely needs to be larger and more imposing. How can a Farmhouse look bigger than a Fall Castle? Please, please, make the Fall Castle larger and more castle-looking. It is a beautiful seasonal addition to the game, and would be even better if it were larger. Thanks!

What the heck? I didn't know there was a chance of not getting the item. 25 pumpkins wasted. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0003.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	156.5 KB 
ID:	56647

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jool54 View Post
    What the heck? I didn't know there was a chance of not getting the item. 25 pumpkins wasted. Click image for larger version. 

File in a Ticket and add that photo. It's a bug. https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jool54 View Post

asometimes if you just force close your game and reopen your tent, it will award it.
    worked for me in the past
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Team S8, I love all the new prizes. They are well designed and all new, so we are quite elated about them. I most wanted the Fall Castle, as I love new buildings. I finally got it today. I never complain about petty things. However, I was very disappointed with the size of the Fall Castle. It is minuscule. It gets dwarfed by all the other regular buildings. A castle definitely needs to be larger and more imposing. How can a Farmhouse look bigger than a Fall Castle? Please, please, make the Fall Castle larger and more castle-looking. It is a beautiful seasonal addition to the game, and would be even better if it were larger. Thanks!
    Oooo!
    Congrats!
    I’m also awaiting the Fall Castle!
    I think you’ve made a great point about size.

Storm8 could we pretty please get the Fall Castle bigger?
    Thanks!

Thanks again for all the amazing new prizes Storm8!
    They are beautiful!

So far I have:
    a Dove Griffin
    a White Lion
    two Autumn Treeples
    the Pumpkin Dragon
    and a Gecko

Still excitedly waiting for a Cockatoo , a Leaf Pig , and the Fall Castle.
    PotP

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I'm liking that the Autumn Treeple is dropping some wooden beams. Maybe a rock golem could be created for a future event that would do the same with stone blocks.

I also have the fall castle and I'd like to cast my vote in favor of making it bigger.

Rhino Keeper
    Spiritwind here is the pic for the fall castle. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3A091D8D-C215-4EF4-8D35-68AC6ED85385.jpeg 
Views:	20 
Size:	56.2 KB 
ID:	56662

Fashion Designer
    Got a troll token and 4 energy from the pumpkin dragon today. Wow!

Executive Chef
    NorthWoodsKingdom, thanks for updating the Prize info!
    (adding the note about the Chocolate Truffles, removing 'multidropper' from the Fall Peacock and for the addition 'Chance to spawn a ...', there always come questions about if the spawn is guaranteed or not)
    Great job!

I have the Squirrelcupine and Fall Peacock, both of who I wouldn't have gotten if I had knows the exact drops, but they are cute/ beautiful.
    The Ladybug Faeries drops are not great for me personally (only getting Swamp Bugs, Black Flag), but she is also beautiful and if you can use Swamp Bugs, she's the prize for you.
    The Leaf Pile Pig is my favorite prize for now, not for the drops, but because of the animation. It's adorable! If you enjoy animations (besides blinking and breathing) this is a must-have!

I have the Dove Griffin in my Tent today and I intent to win him.
    Looks like the same drops as the Raven Griffin, and I love collecting from them because of the multi drop and the 3 Wheat (+ looks great!)

Looking foreword to the Gecko, White Lion and Autumn Treeple, not sure about the Cockatoo, German Shepherd and Fall Castle yet.

German Shepherd drops look the same as those of the Guard Dogs. If you don't have Guard Dogs yet and you can use Longsword, Light Armor, Simple Feast and/or Hearty Feasts (for Adventures), this dog is awesome!
    + It's a multi dropper, and multi droppers are always extra awesome

I want to mention I'm also in favor of making the Fall Castle bigger.
    I won't get it for the drops (not many people would I think), and I won't spent my precious Cabbages on a tiny Castle.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the Pumpkin Dragon!
    Thank you so much for giving us a chance to win this amazing prize S8!
    For anyone wondering if it's worth it.. IT IS! With Unicorns drops it's one of the best droppers in the entire game (in my opinion)
    Don't miss this great opportunity