Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: 09/04 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Sept 2020)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Yay I'm pleased to hear about the fall castle being bigger. How many squares is it?

I've spent too much real money, no more gems for me for a bit. But I have some nice prizes. The pumpkin dragon is one of the cutest graphics I've seen yet. Every time I see it, I think that's just too stinking cute! The Autumn Treeple may be one of my favorites as it drops wooden beams fairly regularly along with the tree in a log which I use during faerie atrium events. And I wasn't going to get the gecko, but with it being a water multi-dropper, I'm glad I did.

So I have:

Pumpkin dragon
    Autumn Treeple
    Gecko
    Fall pig rolling in leaves (adorable, though a slower roll with a pause would feel less frantic)
    White lion
    Cockatoo

Good luck to everyone on getting the items you want to show up in the tent.
    Fall Castle is 2X2. I just love it! Now I am waiting for the Autumn Treeple. Lucky you!

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure if anyone else has this experience but I find when I buy the ?cabbages on special events Vs using my own (even when I have them stocked up) or ice cream or whatever I have to throw a lot less of them...almost incentive to spend gems. Always happy about it though, I don’t mind a little gem spend but I noticed I got the ladybug fairy with just freebies, 3 videos and one pile (I got 5 pumpkins and only needed 2) so I used 11.....all the times I’ve used my own cabbages it’s been 23-25.

Maybe I should keep this to myself now that I think about it....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    Not sure if anyone else has this experience but I find when I buy the ?cabbages on special events Vs using my own (even when I have them stocked up) or ice cream or whatever I have to throw a lot less of them...almost incentive to spend gems. Always happy about it though, I don?t mind a little gem spend but I noticed I got the ladybug fairy with just freebies, 3 videos and one pile (I got 5 pumpkins and only needed 2) so I used 11.....all the times I?ve used my own cabbages it?s been 23-25.

Maybe I should keep this to myself now that I think about it....
    I think that's personal experience. Congratulations! 💗

Whenever I buy Gems for piles, I seem to have to throw almost every (maybe 1 or 2 less than) mini-prize if not (usually) every single one to earn the Main Prize. 😊 No matter how Lucky I was with my first free throws! (I actually had 4 mini-prizes from free throws alone earlier this month and still had to unlock every single one remaining to get those last 2. 😂 )
    That's why i'm just throwing my Free Rotten Pumpkins now after earning the purple Pumpkin Dragon.

The Fall Castle was in my tent yesterday, and I have the Treeple today, but I passed on both and won't spend more $ for these. (Despite wanting them. 🤣 I'll earn Cabbages for a while then hope something comes back to my Tent!)
    Good luck all! ❤️

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    My cockatoo just dropped 6 jewels, bread and seeds. 6 is a very big help, really nice. I am assuming it is generally a random number. I'll try to keep watch.

Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    I think that's personal experience. Congratulations! ��

Whenever I buy Gems for piles, I seem to have to throw almost every (maybe 1 or 2 less than) mini-prize if not (usually) every single one to earn the Main Prize. �� No matter how Lucky I was with my first free throws! (I actually had 4 mini-prizes from free throws alone earlier this month and still had to unlock every single one remaining to get those last 2. �� )
    That's why i'm just throwing my Free Rotten Pumpkins now after earning the purple Pumpkin Dragon.

The Fall Castle was in my tent yesterday, and I have the Treeple today, but I passed on both and won't spend more $ for these. (Despite wanting them. �� I'll earn Cabbages for a while then hope something comes back to my Tent!)
    Good luck all! ❤️
    I agree that the experiences are personal. Regardless of whether the throwing-items were accumulated or bought (on sale or not), there have been numerous occasions when I’d hit four or five of the prizes with free throws and yet have to open the remaining faces to win the prize. A recent experience was with the Leaf Pile Pig. I’d managed to hit four targets but:

Still, I’m happy that I only have four more of the prizes to “win” and I haven’t spent any gems yet, thanks to a giant pile of rotten cabbages accumulated during the “dry” months.

Executive Chef
    Very happy with my Fall Castle! (especially now it will fit Centaurs, Nia is very pleased with the renovations )
    And I have the Gecko in my Tent today!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2715.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	248.3 KB 
ID:	56685

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    My cockatoo just dropped 6 jewels, bread and seeds. 6 is a very big help, really nice. I am assuming it is generally a random number. I'll try to keep watch.
    A Multidropper! Cockatoo just moved from maybe to definitely on my 'to get' list.

Rhino Keeper
    I love the new prizes but it?s so frustrating that half of them don?t appear. I?ve not had the treent, peacock, gecko, pig, or cockatoo, appear yet. I keep getting the dog, lion, fall castle, dove griffin, lady bug fairy, & unipig re-repeats. Not the first time this has happened. When the Tuftkin Kit was a prize for two months, he didn?t appear once. I only got him coz he was for sale like 2 years later. What I want is 4 peacocks. Love the peacocks.

My pumpkin dragon dropped 100 energy today! I should probably play the lotto or something

Farm Supplier
    I didn?t know the lady bug fairy had a chance to drop energy but I just got 5 energy from her!