Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: 09/04 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Sept 2020)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Anyone else's videos to watch go from 6 to 3? I purposely didn't watch any yesterday because the day before only three and then it happened again today.
    Ive been getting 6 total.. used to be 8 last few events

Executive Chef
    Anyone else's videos to watch go from 6 to 3? I purposely didn't watch any yesterday because the day before only three and then it happened again today.
    Yesterday, I noticed my videos became available at 2 diff times!
    I didn't keep a count so I'm unsure how many I got in total, but I watched videos yesterday morning until they ran out, set some cabbages to convert to punkins in the Troll Wagon & then wasn't able to go back in my game & check my Tent again until later on, last night. Low and behold, more videos were available! That's never happened before. Usually my daily allotment is available to watch at one time, not divided up like that so I don't know *what's* going on but S8 has definitely tweaked it. (Who's working over Labor Day weekend??)

...now, I have no videos this morning. What. In. The. World... guess I'll have to keep checking. Grr.

PS. Post 1 updated with all info posted here, so far. (Thanks!)
    If you get a drop that hasn't been added yet, let us know.

....still looking for the cards for the Fall Castle...
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 09-07-20 at 09:15 AM. Reason: ps

Fashion Designer
    I’ve collected from my peacock a few times now and have only gotten a black flag for jewels. Seems a big odd not to at least have eggs drop as well?
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Yesterday, I noticed my videos became available at 2 diff times!
    I didn't keep a count so I'm unsure how many I got in total, but I watched videos yesterday morning until they ran out, set some cabbages to convert to punkins in the Troll Wagon & then wasn't able to go back in my game & check my Tent again until later on, last night. Low and behold, more videos were available! That's never happened before. Usually my daily allotment is available to watch at one time, not divided up like that so I don't know *what's* going on but S8 has definitely tweaked it. (Who's working over Labor Day weekend??)

...now, I have no videos this morning. What. In. The. World... guess I'll have to keep checking. Grr.

PS. Post 1 updated with all info posted here, so far. (Thanks!)
    If you get a drop that hasn't been added yet, let us know.

....still looking for the cards for the Fall Castle...
    Thanks Northwoods.

Ever since I used up some bacon and truffles my Fall Uni-Pig has dropped multiple bacon and one truffle each time.

Sonce the tent switch up I have only received three videos a day. I will have to check back at different times to see if more show up. I agree that is has been tweaked in some way by S8.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    I’ve collected from my peacock a few times now and have only gotten a black flag for jewels. Seems a big odd not to at least have eggs drop as well?
    Are you full on eggs? Or seeds? If there are multi black flags, perhaps we only see 1.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Are you full on eggs? Or seeds? If there are multi black flags, perhaps we only see 1.
    Nope, not full on any typical drops from a peacock
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Rhino Keeper
    Here is the info for the goal prize:

Pumpkin Dragon. 24 hour timer.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C7C397FB-AF7E-452A-86E1-82C99E7D0530.jpeg 
Views:	4255 
Size:	76.3 KB 
ID:	56607 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	95552343-531D-4D6D-B063-0547841903A7.jpeg 
Views:	111 
Size:	106.9 KB 
ID:	56608

It is cute!
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Executive Chef
    I?ve noticed over the past month or so it?s been bouncing between 6 and 3 per day.
    First new tent day I had 6.
    But the past two days only had 3.
    Only a 6cabbage difference so I?m not too concerned.
    Also there?s no amazing droppers this round, so only get things you like the look of and save your cabbages for xmas.

I got the ladybug fairie, placed her in my kingdom and now she is gone! I'm guessing the game reset after I had thrown the last cabbage. Has anyone had any luck getting Storm8 to give to give back a prize like that?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaLama9876 View Post
    I got the ladybug fairie, placed her in my kingdom and now she is gone! I'm guessing the game reset after I had thrown the last cabbage. Has anyone had any luck getting Storm8 to give to give back a prize like that?
    This happens a lot and easily fixed. First check all of your faces are still open as maybe the game synced back and throwing the last pumpkin again will fix it. If all open, then log a ticket with support and take a screen shot of your tent screen. They'll pop her into storage for you. Might take a couple of days though.

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast