Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: 09/04 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Sept 2020)

Executive Chef
    Hmm, I still have Rotten Pumpkins in my Tent and the trade in my Trade Wagon.
    (I would want Rotten Cabbages instead, winning a prize is much cheaper that way..)

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Looks like it's been fixed now...

Executive Chef
    Oh where, oh where is the Fall Treeple? This fellow refuses to visit my Baron's Tent. Anxiously waiting for his arrival. Hoping for the POTP!
    Last edited by Stymie52; 10-08-20 at 07:08 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Oh where, oh where is the Fall Treeple? This fellow refuses to visit my Baron's Tent. Anxiously waiting for his arrival. Hoping for the POP!
    Not coming to my tent either.

Executive Chef
    This morning my game tent had a new prize but no rotten pumpkins. I can watch a video but I should have 6 there.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	90ABA30D-2CB5-47BA-8C53-D4EE7610972B.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	161.2 KB 
ID:	56962

I went and bought 20 rotten pumpkins after I started crafting one and have 3 left. I exited out of the game a couple times hoping it would give me my six. It didn't and I didn't want to wait because I wanted the Cockatoo.

Figured I would go ahead and make a bunch of pumpkins instead of doing them one by one. I had thought having rotten pumpkins in stock was the reason I wasn't getting a chance to watch videos for the pumpkins but having zero I will go ahead and craft enough to have what I need. I'm hopeful to see the Treeple. He's been the one I want the most.

Oh poop I just read on the front page NOT to make extra because I won't get any free ones 😡
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-11-20 at 03:51 PM. Reason: merged 4 consecutive posts

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Oh where, oh where is the Fall Treeple? This fellow refuses to visit my Baron's Tent. Anxiously waiting for his arrival. Hoping for the POTP!
    I want him too

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Not coming to my tent either.
    I?m not getting the Peacock or the Gecko. Wouldn?t it be great if they came in order, not randomly. Day one Gecko, day 2 dog, day 3 Cockatoo, & so on. Then start again. That way we?d all have 4-5 chances of getting each prize instead of some players getting 10 of one prize & none of the others. Random is lame!

Executive Chef
    Still no Treeple.

Executive Chef
    I'm still waiting for the Cockatoo.
    The Gecko is very very good. It has a guaranteed drop of 3 Mermaid Scales, and often drops 4 or 5 (in addition to Water and a chance for Fish and Glimmerdust)!

Executive Chef
    Good luck to everyone waiting for a particular prize in their tent. S8 should try to implement an algorithm that gives a fixed prize one day of the week with a different fixed one every week but have chances of any prize on other days. Makes good sense if people are willing to pay to buy cabbages for a new prize. We certainly will not throw cabbages to get 12 Uni-pigs or squirrelcupines, if that’s what ends up in the tent frequently. I seem to remember some time ago that tea cup poodles and Shih Tzus were guaranteed drops between other random drops in an event some years ago so must be possible to do this for the Baron’s tent.