Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: 09/04 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Sept 2020)

Dove Falcon also dropped fur (somehow??)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    Anyone happen to have squirrelcupine drops yet? I?m down to crunch time....6 hours to make a decision ��
    Mine is ready in 4 hours (it's a expensive deco to speed up)
    I'm hoping it's a feast dropper, and that would make him (in my opinion) one of the best prizes in the selection.
    Fingers crossed!

Rhino Keeper
    so ive won 3 prizes so far since i had a billion cabbages to convert finally...
    but uh only 2 have counted towards the 4 goal to win the special prize, which looks too cool for my spooky area i neeeeed it lol

anyone else have problems?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Mine is ready in 4 hours (it's a expensive deco to speed up)
    I'm hoping it's a feast dropper, and that would make him (in my opinion) one of the best prizes in the selection.
    Fingers crossed!
    Oh the patience this game takes sometimes! Excited to hear what she shall provide you! I went ahead and got it anyway....have a good feeling!

Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I look at the grid of 5x5....if I have a reward on a row (horizontal) I choose another row. Often there will be duplicates but I don't think I've ever had a row without an item. I tend to check outside selection first then work inward.
    Lol My tent is almost the opposite. If I hit an item in a row, that row is more likely to have multiple items. I do have rows with no items. Funny.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    but uh only 2 have counted towards the 4 goal to win the special prize, which looks too cool for my spooky area i neeeeed it lol

No, my 2 won prizes counted.
    Maybe a force-close will help?
    If you make a photo of the prizes and your goal, I'm sure S8 Support can help.
    Or wait and see what happens when you win your 4th prize.
    The reward looks really cute, I'm super curious how it looks in-game, it's drops and timer!

Executive Chef
    My first collection from the Squirrelcupine was 60 Coins and a black flag for Corn
    This doesn't really fit with the long waiting time (2 days) and the super high price for speeding up (almost 200 Gems)
    Maybe he dropped something else I'm maxed on (concerning feasts I'm only maxed on Simple Feasts) I curious what other people get from him.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    This round of rewards seem to me to be lighter on drops, but they are extremely beautiful. I want too many of them. And I'm excited about a reward for buying several items.
    I agree, they look beautiful, but alas no guaranteed Energy, Trade Ticket of Wisp Lantern droppers.
    The Snowball event prizes were a lot better, but then we didn't have the generous conversion time we have now.
    I wished there was at least 1 awesome prize worth staying excited for the entire event.

Edit, Sorry, I don't want to sound ungrateful or depressing.
    I do appreciate the new prizes, and I love how they look.
    I just think if I have 1 of the ones I want it will be enough. And they (these prizes) are gonna be here for a while..
    Having a prize in the selection worth having as many as possible (like the Faerie couple, Mint Chip and Spellbound Princess) keeps it fun in the long run.

I got the Lady Bug Faerie today and she makes a 'magical/ someone waved their magic wand' sounds when you tab her.
    I really like these little extra's, thanks for adding them Team S8!
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 09-07-20 at 05:27 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post

The exact same thing happened to me yesterday. I collected my item, and went to see that the counter now had a 3 there. But it still read 2. I know that eventually I will get the special prize, but it's the principle. One way or another, this game does teach us patience.

Fashion Designer
    Anyone else's videos to watch go from 6 to 3? I purposely didn't watch any yesterday because the day before only three and then it happened again today.

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast