Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: 09/04 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Sept 2020)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've asked about the 2 day timer for the Squirrelcupine. It is a little odd isn't it.... will let you know what comes back.
    Thank you SpiritWind, it's really appreciated!

And thanks for updating page 1 NorthWoodsKingdom
    Could you remove the 'Chocolate Truffles' from the 2 Pigs drops. It already says 'chance for Truffles' and since we also have Chocolate as a different item I think it's confusing. We always just use the word Truffles when we mean Truffles right?
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 09-09-20 at 11:36 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I think the Chocolate Truffle might be from the Love Shack? (Reference)

Sorta obsolete but not?
    Kind of like how my Rainbow Gate (offered in the Rainbow sale recently alongside the Rainbow Kitsunecorn) still drops Lucky Magic and Lucky Clovers which were old event craft supplies, which I have no use for because I don't have the old building to craft things with them? But I still get the drops.
    I don't know why they'd add an obsolete drop to a new prize though (other than another source for old timers, but... hm, I don't see what Chocolate Truffles were used for so other than an inventory relic idk what the purpose is) so I might be totally off base.
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 09-10-20 at 01:02 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    I think the Chocolate Truffle might be from the Love Shack? (Reference)

Sorta obsolete but not?
    Kind of like how my Rainbow Gate (offered in the Rainbow sale recently alongside the Rainbow Kitsunecorn) still drops Lucky Magic and Lucky Clovers which were old event craft supplies, which I have no use for because I don't have the old building to craft things with them? But I still get the drops.
    I don't know why they'd add an obsolete drop to a new prize though (other than another source for old timers, but... hm, I don't see what Chocolate Truffles were used for so other than an inventory relic idk what the purpose is) so I might be totally off base.
    Thanks stormaurora!
    Maybe we could keep an eye on if the 'Truffles Chocolate' still drops.
    If not, remove it (only confusing), if it does, add in the description it can only be used if you have the Love Shack (thanks AnnirasSweets!)
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 09-10-20 at 09:21 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    ...snip... (am I right in thinking the truffles chocolates were used to upgrade the building, and not still useful to people who have the love shack?)
    No, for Love Shack holders, the Chocolate Truffles can still be used even now.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've asked about the 2 day timer for the Squirrelcupine. It is a little odd isn't it.... will let you know what comes back.
    I love it when I can bring good news!! Update on timers:

The timer should be 4 hours instead of 2 days for the Squirrelcupine. They also identified two other items, the Leaf Pile Pig and Fall Uni-Pig, which had incorrect timers. They both should be 2 hours instead and the changes are live now.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you, SW!
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'll let the team know about the prizes not adding to the 4 total needed for the additional prize...
    Hi all, the team have advised that this issues has also been resolved. Thanks Pika!

Executive Chef
    I love it when I can bring good news!! Update on timers:

The timer should be 4 hours instead of 2 days for the Squirrelcupine. They also identified two other items, the Leaf Pile Pig and Fall Uni-Pig, which had incorrect timers. They both should be 2 hours instead and the changes are live now.
    That's very good news! Speeding up costs 16 Gems, that's much less dangerous than almost 200.
    At least I can keep him as deco now, still not thrilled about the drops.
    Thanks SpiritWind!

I have the Leaf Pile Pig in my Tent today. Yay!
    And it will be my 4th prize, so I'm getting my Halloween Pet too

Executive Chef
    The Leaf Pile Pig. Very adorable. Rolls on it's back just like the Mud Puddle Pig.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2711.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	283.7 KB 
ID:	56644

The Pumpkin Dragon. He makes a cute sound when you tap him and from what I understand he has Unicorn drops, which makes him instantly one of my best droppers!
    Really worth getting at least 4 prizes this round.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2713.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	304.1 KB 
ID:	56645
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 09-11-20 at 07:02 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I love dogs so I was happy to get the german shepherd my first 2 days ... but a 3rd time on day 4 was a little much.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.