Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 09/04 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Sept 2020)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    Attachment 56622Attachment 56623

I'm kind of regretting getting this since it only drops orange petals. I'm always maxed and we never need them. No royal points. Looks cool though.
    Lucky you! I want the Fall Castle more than anything else. I always like any new buildings. Enjoy it! It does look cool.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I have received the list of all the drops for the prizes from S8 and sent them through to NW to update page 1, so keep an eye out there shortly! Big thanks to ClassySnake!
    That's great, thanks SpiritWind and ClassySnake!

I have the Squirrel in my Tent again, and I'm curious what all his drops are. I'm afraid it's just crops though.
    Has anyone ever got a multidrop from the Peacock? I've collected from mine 2 times and got 1 glimmerdust (no black flags) and the next time 1 seeds (no black flags)
    I keep getting only Swamp Bugs (black flag) from my Lady Bug Faerie (not maxed on her other drops).
    I like the look of the Fall Castle too, I also like Buildings. Thanks for sharing the picture Rosewood Keep!

Looking foreword to the Pumpkin Pet, another Unicorn dropper would be so awesome!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Here you go Ronja: Squirrelcupine: Skunkupine spawn, Rat Tail, Wheat, Fur, Corn, Creep Tooth, Tomato

Executive Chef
    Here you go Ronja: Squirrelcupine: Skunkupine spawn, Rat Tail, Wheat, Fur, Corn, Creep Tooth, Tomato
    Thanks SpiritWind!
    I've just collected from my Squirrelcupine a second time and got 45 Coins and (black flag) Tomato.
    I don't think I'm gonna go for the second one, and I really think this cutie has the worst drops ever. (no multidrop, practically no coins, 2 day timer!)
    The Rabbits from the Mushroom Tea event have much better drops, half the timer and they were available (unlimited) for Coins (should have bought more than I did, they are great)
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 09-09-20 at 02:54 AM.

I've never seen such a massive timer for such ordinary drops. It's basically the same as the skunkupea and that has a 4 hr timer. I'm not complaining, more just confused.

It's super cute but I need the lure of juicy drops in order to put risky gem traps in my kingdom.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know if this spawns a skunkpine every collection?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I agree, they look beautiful, but alas no guaranteed Energy, Trade Ticket of Wisp Lantern droppers.
    The Snowball event prizes were a lot better, but then we didn't have the generous conversion time we have now.
    I wished there was at least 1 awesome prize worth staying excited for the entire event.

Edit, Sorry, I don't want to sound ungrateful or depressing.
    I do appreciate the new prizes, and I love how they look.
    I just think if I have 1 of the ones I want it will be enough. And they (these prizes) are gonna be here for a while..
    Having a prize in the selection worth having as many as possible (like the Faerie couple, Mint Chip and Spellbound Princess) keeps it fun in the long run.

I got the Lady Bug Faerie today and she makes a 'magical/ someone waved their magic wand' sounds when you tab her.
    I really like these little extra's, thanks for adding them Team S8!
    I completely agree, I feel the same & am disappointed. 2 months to wait now till I can try for some prizes I actually want. They ARE beautiful, but unfortunately I don't have the space for much that isn't beneficial to my realm in some major way. I wish there was at least 1 really good prize in the group that I could try for multiples as well.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    That's great, thanks SpiritWind and ClassySnake!

I have the Squirrel in my Tent again, and I'm curious what all his drops are. I'm afraid it's just crops though.
    Has anyone ever got a multidrop from the Peacock? I've collected from mine 2 times and got 1 glimmerdust (no black flags) and the next time 1 seeds (no black flags)
    I keep getting only Swamp Bugs (black flag) from my Lady Bug Faerie (not maxed on her other drops).
    I like the look of the Fall Castle too, I also like Buildings. Thanks for sharing the picture Rosewood Keep!

Looking foreword to the Pumpkin Pet, another Unicorn dropper would be so awesome!
    I got the fairy the first drop was 5 energy and second was a mud compass then swamp bugs.

Rhino Keeper
    I have the peacock in my tent now, so beautiful. I just got my first peacock during the last sale after years of being jealous of other peoples peacocky kingdoms. Haha. So I am looking forward to hopefully snagging this pretty fall one. I am bummed about the squirrel drops, I am going to put him into storage, I do not like a cluttered kingdom and I cannot imagine ever collecting from him.

Executive Chef
    i got the squril kupine yesterday. going for the faerie today

edit add: i would not have gotten the squirral yesterday if i knew its drops were so horrible for a two day timer. i assumed he was a feast dropper
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast