Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: 09/04 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Sept 2020)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    I swear it was 12 when I placed her but it's 4 now. My first collection was a blue star but I'm maxed on everything. She basically a much cuter Aardvark-which has a timely chance of energy. She looks good in my swamp area. If you need stuff for the swamp she's excellent-I paid 250 gems for the Aardvark.
    I'm curious if she also drops the Snake Skins needed for the Marshland Permit (just like Odette)
    I want her either way
    I'm so happy with these gorgeous new prizes!

My first collection from the Dove Falcon was 3 wheat and a black flag for rat tail

Executive Chef
    I am loving reading about all the different items being offered in the Baron's Tent. I am extremely flexible. I want them all!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    NorthWoodsKingdom, your Post says 2 rotten pumpkins for each video watched. I've only been getting one.
    Hmm, interesting. During the Snowball event like this, it was 2. Either S8 changed it to 1 or needs to fix it to 2.
    SW ~ Can you please verify with S8 on which it's suppose to be, (1 or 2 pumpkins for watching a video)?

...ETA: N/mind SW, it's been figured out now, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzlecatz View Post
    I just got the fall castle. 10 minute timer. I?ll let you know what it drops. Attachment 56563
    Orange petal first collection
    What size is it? 2x2? Have a pic of the inventory card for us? ...and does it give Royal Points?

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    The Lady Bug Faerie has a 4-hour timer.
    Thanks for the update. 12 hours were originally reported, new timer info added.

Please continue to report the drops for your prizes, folks!
    (Preferably in a new post cuz once your post gets lost in the mix, it's harder to go back through the whole thread to check which posts may have been updated. Thanks!

ETA: ...and please post pix of the front/back of the inventory cards if you can.
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 09-05-20 at 06:56 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Hmm, interesting. During the Snowball event like this, it was 2. Either S8 changed it to 1 or needs to fix it to 2.
    During the Snowball event we got 2 Rotten Cabbages per video. We had to change it into Snowballs ourselves, 2 to 1.
    I think it's definitely supposed to be only 1 Rotten Pumpkin (which is worth 2 Rotten Cabbages and we don't have to convert them ourselves)
    I think it's very generous and a much better deal then the normal 1 Rotten Cabbage or the random prizes.

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I am loving reading about all the different items being offered in the Baron's Tent. I am extremely flexible. I want them all!
    Me too! Everything looks SO GOOD!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    My first collection from the Dove Falcon was 3 wheat and a black flag for rat tail
    Sounds good, I love collecting from my Raven Griffins, who have a chance to drop 3 Wheat too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    During the Snowball event we got 2 Rotten Cabbages per video. We had to change it into Snowballs ourselves, 2 to 1.
    I think it's definitely supposed to be only 1 Rotten Pumpkin (which is worth 2 Rotten Cabbages and we don't have to convert them ourselves)
    I think it's very generous and a much better deal then the normal 1 Rotten Cabbage or the random prizes.
    Ohhhh yeah, you're right!! It was 2 Cabbages we got. Ok, right. Got it. N/mind to SW! Lol... will update post 1 now. Yes, getting a punkin is better than getting 2 cabbages to convert. Don't know how I was thinking we'd get 2 pumpkins (wishful thinking, I guess lol). Thanks for the reminder.

Executive Chef
    PS, Ronja - I added a snip of one of your posts to Post 1. Good reminder! *thumbs up*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    PS, Ronja - I added a snip of one of your posts to Post 1. Good reminder! *thumbs up*
    Thanks!
    With everyone helping, we'll have all the info on all the prizes in no time.

Anybody else extremely excited and having to explain to your partner it's because of a tiny virtual Squirrel?

Cockatoo and It has a 22 hr timer

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CE34125D-2475-40D1-8A77-0F8EE9C97304.jpeg 
Views:	4441 
Size:	48.7 KB 
ID:	56583

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D039D499-27FA-470C-92C9-E57663269727.jpeg 
Views:	20 
Size:	58.8 KB 
ID:	56584

Don?t know why it wouldn?t upload for a bit but we now have pictures!
    Last edited by bumbleebeeville; 09-05-20 at 08:38 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bumbleebeeville View Post
    Cockatoo and It has a 22 hr timer

As soon as I figure out how to post pictures we will have pictures
    Thanks! I got the Cockatoo today too (& then promptly lost it, so now I have to write Support, grr!). But before she disappeared, I snagged the pic in my inventory. Thanks for the timer info cuz I didn't get that before she vanished. I suspect I won't hear from S8 until Tuesday since this is a holiday weekend, so please report the drops for us, k?

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast