Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: 09/04 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Sept 2020)

Quote Originally Posted by dgoble55 View Post
    This just dropped from my gold mine. Is this new? Never received anything like this before, only gold nuggets, egg or apple.Attachment 56591
    I have 2 & silver seems to be a guaranteed drop. (Although it's a "Golden Throne"). Also, jewels on occasion.
    Last edited by meme1098; 09-05-20 at 04:57 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    dgoble55
    That's the Golden Throne. The Golden Mine also has a rare chance to drop several diff deco items, in addition to the Golden drops. .....
    Golden Throne is not a deco. It drops e.g. silver ore

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by olma_ru View Post
    Golden Throne is not a deco. It drops e.g. silver ore
    Yes, it has drops...but it's also a deco.
    I know it can be confusing but classifying an item as a Decoration doesn't necessarily mean it doesn't have any drops.

In our Inventory, items are classified as Materials, Buildings and Decorations (& a couple of categories that have never worked, lol).
    Decorations are a really vast category because it includes Nature (animals and plants), basic deco without drops and also, decorations WITH drops.

So, the Golden Mine is a Building which drops Materials (Golden Apple/Egg/Nugget, Jewels, Silver, Glimmerdust), Decorations w/o drops (Gold Path, Rainbow, Peony Fence, Floral Rainbow Arch, Rainbow Hedge, Faerie Harp), and Decorations *with* drops, some of them sub-categorized in the Market as "Nature" (Golden Arch, Golden Throne, Golden Brazier, Golden Chalice, Multi-color Hedge, Maple Tree, Piles of Gold, Rainbow Gate, Pegasus Statue).
    The Golden Throne is one of the latter.

This vast definition of what exactly a decoration *IS* is why I always try to include "Deco only, no drops" on any Tent prize that is a simple type of decoration without any drops... and I also think it's how some people get confused by some of ShibuyaCloth's inventory posts because SC places "Decoration" as the 'Type' for Plants, Animals, placeable Faeries/People, Decorations-with-drops AND no-drop-deco.... because that's what ALL of them are.

I wish Decorations were just that, static decorations. No drops. ... Not animals. Not people. Not faeries. Not creatures. Not plants. I wish any decorations that are choppable or give any timed drops were called something else.... but they're not.
    I also wish our Inventory categories matched the categories & sub-categories of the Market, at a minimum... but they don't.
    Blame TL... and then blame S8 for not updating them. LOL
    I hope that helps to clear up any confusion.
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 09-05-20 at 04:53 PM. Reason: corrections

Fashion Designer
    I was able to get the gecko by converting many cabbage to pumpkins. Started off great with 3 of the items right away, but then had to clear the board (except for 1 square) to finish the 6 items.

Was excited by many of the items available this month, only to get the gecko again today. Darn it.
    Last edited by ladlasse; 09-05-20 at 06:57 PM.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    So I now have the Autumn Treeple, 4 hour timer, not too excited about the drops but at least he?s in good company!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	584954BB-9D30-492C-90C8-DD5829B5FDD1.jpeg 
Views:	4291 
Size:	55.4 KB 
ID:	56597 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	95AA2462-99A4-4952-A35E-5B45F2A577E1.jpeg 
Views:	27 
Size:	72.0 KB 
ID:	56598

Name:	28284A04-4726-4A88-B2C1-824C98AB4A5C.jpeg 
Views:	22 
Size:	163.5 KB 
ID:	56599

And the gecko; I can start a lizard garden!

Name:	E79C6543-19A8-468E-BEA9-E86E28631571.jpeg 
Views:	22 
Size:	102.8 KB 
ID:	56600

From now on, I am waiting on the lion and cockatoo. It is so nice to have a use for all the cabbages!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Attachment 56564Attachment 56565

6 hour timer. I?ll post back in the morning what it drops.

First from was 140 coins, 1 milk, and 1 rat tail
    Second collection was the same as the first.

Third collection was 1 milk, 1 rat tail, and 1 sword. A few coins dropped but I didn?t see how much.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

My latest drop from the dove falcon as 1 egg, 1 glimmerdust, and a black flag that I didn't catch

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Ladybug faerie dropped two bugs and a muddy compass the first two gathers. The most current collect gave 5 energy.
    Next drop was two compasses.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    So I now have the Autumn Treeple, 4 hour timer, not too excited about the drops but at least he?s in good company!

And the gecko; I can start a lizard garden!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Autumn Treeple drops sound the same as those of the Mothmonster. I don't need the drops, but I like the way he looks!

Can you let us know if Mermaid Scales are a guaranteed drop from the Gecko? I hope so, I don't have that many guaranteed Mermaid Scale droppers.
    I might want him anyway, I love 'ponds' that don't look like ponds. And he's very cute.

I hope the Fall Peacock will have a rare change for Golden Items too, like other Peacocks! But regardless also one I definitely want, Peacocks are so beautiful!

Good luck everyone!
    Don't get frustrated to fast, the prizes will be here for a while, with each day a new chance

Executive Chef
    My gecko gave me a fish (maxed on mermaid scales) and my Treeple gave me a plant in a log.

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast