Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: 09/04 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Sept 2020)

Fashion Designer
    I purchased Gems for 3 of my Big Prizes, without a big stockpile of Rotten Cabbages and my 1 Cabbage Hut I can earn enough for 1 more prize but not until the run's almost over. 2 White Lions, a Lady Bug Faerie, and a Cockatoo (nostalgia, childhood pet) earned me the Pumpkin Dragon! ❤️

I haven't seen any of the piggies in my tent, but would love them or the Dove Griffin. ❤️
    Now that I have the Pumpkin Dragon, i'll only throw what I can earn.

I've had to fill every mini-prize square for all but my 2nd White Lion- quite Rotten Pumpkin intensive!
    I of course get mostly 3 Rotten Pumpkins from the Rotten Pumpkin pile, and got 5 once when I only had 3 mini prizes left to throw. 😂 (I didn't have any Rotten Cabbages to convert at the time so had to use a pile or lose the prize.)
    Hope everyone sees the prizes they want. 😊
    Enjoy! ❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 09-12-20 at 11:04 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    I purchased Gems for 3 of my Big Prizes, without a big stockpile of Rotten Cabbages and my 1 Cabbage Hut I can earn enough for 1 more prize but not until the run's almost over. 2 White Lions, a Lady Bug Faerie, and a Cockatoo (nostalgia, childhood pet) earned me the Pumpkin Dragon! ❤️

I haven't seen any of the piggies in my tent, but would love them or the Dove Griffin. ❤️
    Now that I have the Pumpkin Dragon, i'll only throw what I can earn.

I've had to fill every mini-prize square for all but my 2nd White Lion- quite Rotten Pumpkin intensive!
    I of course get mostly 3 Rotten Pumpkins from the Rotten Pumpkin pile, and got 5 once when I only had 3 mini prizes left to throw.  (I didn't have any Rotten Cabbages to convert at the time so had to use a pile or lose the prize.)
    Hope everyone sees the prizes they want. 
    Enjoy! ❤️
    Congratulation on your prizes!
    I think getting those 4 and the amazing Pumpkin Dragon are worth some Gems.

If you have only 3 more mini prizes left to throw, it's better to purchase the Rotten Pumpkins separately for 10 Gems each.
    Worst case, it will cost you 30 Gems (same as the pile), but best case, it will only cost you 10 Gems.
    And having Rotten Pumpkins left for the following day won't do you any good because of the Free daily ones you'll miss out on that way.

Executive Chef
    NorthWoodsKingdom,
    Some drop descriptions mention 'a chance for' separately. Aren't all drops 'a chance for'?
    Like with the White Lions : Uses/Drops: 1XP, Fur, Rat Tail, Creep Tooth, Earth Wisp, Elvenite or Wisp Lantern. Chance for Fey Crystal.
    Or is there something else special/ different about the 'chance for' drops I'm not seeing?

p.s. sorry I'm being such a perfectionist, I do appreciate the info a lot! I was just wondering if it's a mistake/ way of writing or if it has some meaning I'm not familiar with
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 09-12-20 at 11:49 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Congratulation on your prizes!
    I think getting those 4 and the amazing Pumpkin Dragon are worth some Gems.

If you have only 3 more mini prizes left to throw, it's better to purchase the Rotten Pumpkins separately for 10 Gems each.
    Worst case, it will cost you 30 Gems (same as the pile), but best case, it will only cost you 10 Gems.
    And having Rotten Pumpkins left for the following day won't do you any good because of the Free daily ones you'll miss out on that way.
    Thank you, same here! ❤️

Oof I forgot about buying them individually. 😂 I was "in the zone" just purchasing piles and realized that I was going to have leftovers after opening the last one, Would have been very useful to remember at the time- Thank you!

And I think the prizes that are listed without the "a chance for" qualifier are usually guaranteed? Or at least better/equal chance, like the Lady Bug Faerie drops either this, this, or this and any variant in rarity of the drops is a personal realm's luck/observations?
    So if front page is correct the Leaf Pile Pig should always be dropping 1 exp and Bacon (if you're not maxed), with a chance for the other drops?
    And then if all prizes of a non-multi-dropper are listed equally with one drop listed as "chance for", it is the most rare Drop, like the gecko would have a very small Chance of Glimmerdust?
    I tend to read each prize's drops separately, so it may look a little complicated when typed out like this. Please do correct my interpretations if wrong! ❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 09-13-20 at 12:30 AM.

Executive Chef
    S8 team, thank you, thank you for making the Fall Castle bigger! It is stunning and I love it. Thank you for hearing us and listening to us. We all appreciate your responsiveness lately. I couldn't believe it when I saw it. Now you can actually see all of its details. How wonderful! Thanks again.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    S8 team, thank you, thank you for making the Fall Castle bigger! It is stunning and I love it. Thank you for hearing us and listening to us. We all appreciate your responsiveness lately. I couldn't believe it when I saw it. Now you can actually see all of its details. How wonderful! Thanks again.
    Amazing!!
    Thanks so much Storm8!!

... now I just need it to appear in my tent. haha
    PotP

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Amazing!!
    Thanks so much Storm8!!

... now I just need it to appear in my tent. haha
    PotP
    Thanks team! Yes HP, me too! I'm keen to get the fall castle.

Have 2 gecko's so far (one where I had to clear the whole board and the second one with the 6 freebies, 6 videos and only 1 craft needed in the trade wagon... nearly fell off my chair!).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Thanks team! Yes HP, me too! I'm keen to get the fall castle.

Have 2 gecko's so far (one where I had to clear the whole board and the second one with the 6 freebies, 6 videos and only 1 craft needed in the trade wagon... nearly fell off my chair!).
    Only 13 Rotten Pumpkins!!
    That must be a record!
    Congrats SW!!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Only 13 Rotten Pumpkins!!
    That must be a record!
    Congrats SW!!
    Thanks, yes it's quite rare isn't it I've always had to clear the entire board for every prize I've ever gone for... maybe 1 or 2 plates left, but the majority of time all of them.

I've thrown the 6 freebies each day just in case I'm lucky to get a couple of free normal rotten cabbage behind the faces. I'd encourage everyone to do this even if they don't want to convert any rotten cabbage. Anything you get takes you over the cap, so well worth doing daily.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Yay I'm pleased to hear about the fall castle being bigger. How many squares is it?

I've spent too much real money, no more gems for me for a bit. But I have some nice prizes. The pumpkin dragon is one of the cutest graphics I've seen yet. Every time I see it, I think that's just too stinking cute! The Autumn Treeple may be one of my favorites as it drops wooden beams fairly regularly along with the tree in a log which I use during faerie atrium events. And I wasn't going to get the gecko, but with it being a water multi-dropper, I'm glad I did.

So I have:

Pumpkin dragon
    Autumn Treeple
    Gecko
    Fall pig rolling in leaves (adorable, though a slower roll with a pause would feel less frantic)
    White lion
    Cockatoo

Good luck to everyone on getting the items you want to show up in the tent.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 09-15-20 at 06:35 AM.