Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: 09/04 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Sept 2020)

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah she is so cute. You know what would be nice is the event extra gift we never get maybe one time/3 years lol. Put those in as prizes. I would have loved to get the seahorse in the bubble. They just complete a story line when decorating each tiny village. Lol. Sometimes my device gets stuck on the ugliest one hahaha. Then I forget to check it for a while and it is back again lol. Hopefully they do change daily for these pumpkin �� yes I love unicorns. I’m still stuck trying to get somewhere one my runes. I wish I could get more gold runes. I’ve been playing this since it started. I forget it too. I know this was off topic you have my id if you have a secret to it. Does it build up to it like the more you do it in a row do you get better runes. Lol sorry Who likes the idea of getting the story lines special gift we rarely get. That way they don’t have to make up new ones.

Fashion Designer
    I got the gecko in my tent this morning. Its drops are so much better than the peacock. The gecko gave me 3 water, 2 fish, 1 glimmer dust, and 1 mermaid scale all in one drop. The peacock just gave me a black flag for blue petal. Before today, I had only gotten a black flag for jewels.

Update: next collection for the gecko was 3 mermaid scales, 3 water, and 1 fish. I really like this! Although they are common drops, they will come in handy when we need stuff for events. I will get another one if it pops up in my tent again. Plus, it’s suuuper cute.
    Last edited by WittyWitch; 09-09-20 at 06:15 PM.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    I got the gecko in my tent this morning. Its drops are so much better than the peacock. The gecko gave me 3 water, 2 fish, 1 glimmer dust, and 1 mermaid scale all in one drop. The peacock just gave me a black flag for blue petal. Before today, I had only gotten a black flag for jewels.
    I'm also not thrilled with the Fall Peacocks drops. Only 1 drop at a time it seems
    That Gecko sound good though, I definitely want one!

Quote Originally Posted by LyonLorio View Post
    Yeah she is so cute. You know what would be nice is the event extra gift we never get maybe one time/3 years lol. Put those in as prizes. I would have loved to get the seahorse in the bubble. They just complete a story line when decorating each tiny village. Lol. Sometimes my device gets stuck on the ugliest one hahaha. Then I forget to check it for a while and it is back again lol. Hopefully they do change daily for these pumpkin �� yes I love unicorns. I?m still stuck trying to get somewhere one my runes. I wish I could get more gold runes. I?ve been playing this since it started. I forget it too. I know this was off topic you have my id if you have a secret to it. Does it build up to it like the more you do it in a row do you get better runes. Lol sorry Who likes the idea of getting the story lines special gift we rarely get. That way they don?t have to make up new ones.
    As far as I know it doesn't matter how many Elven trades you do in a row. Each reward is random.

I would love to see rare adventure prizes in the Tent! Wonderful idea
    I also want that seahorse in the bubble, and that super cute turtle with mushrooms on it's back (and probably a lot more! haha)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i got the squril kupine yesterday. going for the faerie today
    edit add: i would not have gotten the squirral yesterday if i knew its drops were so horrible for a two day timer. i assumed he was a feast dropper
    If I knew the Squirrelcupine drops, I also wouldn't have gotten it.
    It is super cute, but with the current drops it's practically just deco, and dangerous deco at that, around 200 Gems (gem trap) to speed up. (maybe it would have been more tempting as a non-drop deco)
    The drops are not really 'prize worthy'.

Edit, speeding up the Mint Chip Alicorn 2 days (maybe 1,5 day, but it shows as 2) costs 120 Gems.. just for comparison. The Squirrelcupine speedup price is absurd.
    Nobody would ever willingly spent even 1 Gem to speed him up.

Quote Originally Posted by cheers196 View Post
    Does anyone know if this spawns a skunkpine every collection?
    No, as far as I know no animal/ monster decoration has guaranteed spawns. it's just a small chance, just as with chickens and crops.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 09-09-20 at 11:31 AM.

Executive Chef
    Arggh, the dog came up for the second time and I’m still not interested. I am a cat lady!

Host(ess)
    The Pumpkin Dragon dropped 8 energy for my first collection. Its super cute and the energy drop was a surprise. Thanks Storm8!

Executive Chef
    Add me to the list of people who wouldn?t have got the squirrel. Cute, but not worth the cabbages. However it?s a minor gripe cos on the whole I think the prizes are great and I am hoping to get at least 8 of them.

My first collection from the white lion was 1 earth wisp and a black flag for creep tooth. I like him! I don't have any other lions so I'm happy to have the addition. I put him next to the amphitheater so he can fight some gladiators lol

Edit: I'm now regretting watching the gecko come and go without getting him. I'll have to snag him if I see him again!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've asked about the 2 day timer for the Squirrelcupine. It is a little odd isn't it.... will let you know what comes back.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I have received the list of all the drops for the prizes from S8 and sent them through to NW to update page 1, so keep an eye out there shortly! Big thanks to ClassySnake!
    Post 1 is now updated with info posted since my last login & from the list of drops I was supplied by SW from ClassySnake (Thx!)
    However, S8 never gives the amount range for drops (& I like em, lol) so if anyone would like to continue to post your drop numbers for any I don't have in post 1, please do & I'll add those, too.