Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GOAL: Fallen Bites - 2020 Sep 03 (5 Days)

Host(ess)
    [QUOTE=AnnirasSweets;1628643]
    *Nonna's Stove will now have THREE pages of recipes.
    Be sure to flip through all pages when looking for new recipes.*
    [QUOTE]

Could Someone Take some Screenshots of All of the Previous Dishes for this Stove, Please?! I'm Just now getting close to makin 1 Million in coins. These Bad Boys cost 120 K a piece, I wanna make sure It's ones I will actually use quite a bit before I spend coins and put parts into any of them.

and This is Something, I Would Have Done.... Just Brilliant

Final Goal Prize:
    Autumn Party, 3x3, 24 Gem Value (Released November 15, 2012 - Autumn Gift Box 2nd Prize)
    *Inventory Image*
    Attachment 56527
    *Prize placed, click for larger image/greater detail*
    Attachment 56528

Happy Labor Day Everyone!!
    Happy Cooking
    May God Bless You & Yours

Host(ess)
    First Thing I Do with These Goals: is do some research, on the appliance at hand. So I can make the choice to spend my coins on getting some, and putting parts into building them, rather or not the Appliance is Worth Keeping and using. Than use as many of my slots to build as many as i can.

For Example: I can have 7 slots in total {which means i can have 7 of any applicanes on my floor}. So I would Storage the ones I have on My Floor, to make room to get the one I need to complete the goal at hand. [ I suggest building 1 or 2 at a time ]
    I will buy 2 of the appliances and use 5 of the Basic Appliances. Once the 2 are built completely, I repeat the process til I have as many as I want.

Tips : Don't forget to trade in your Collectiables for Parts too.
    Happy Cooking

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by JackiiDarko View Post
    I feel like it's a rediculous goal. I mean 120k per stove & only 5 days? It'd be more achievable if they lowered the stove price. I've been doing it since day 1 and am fighting to finish because I can't buy more than 1

First Thing I Do with These Goals: is do some research, on the appliance at hand. So I can make the choice to spend my coins on getting some, and putting parts into building them, rather or not the Appliance is Worth Keeping and using. Than use as many of my slots to build as many as i can.

For Example: I can have 7 slots in total {which means i can have 7 of any applicanes on my floor}. So I would Storage the ones I have on My Floor, to make room to get the one I need to complete the goal at hand. [ I suggest building 1 or 2 at a time ]
    I will buy 2 of the appliances and use 5 of the Basic Appliances. Once the 2 are built completely, I repeat the process til I have as many as I want.

Tips : Don't forget to trade in your Collectiables for Parts too.
    Happy Cooking

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishMustang93 View Post
    ...snip... Could Someone Take some Screenshots of All of the Previous Dishes for this Stove, Please?! ...snip...
    All recipes on Nonna's Stove:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nonna's 1.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	93.3 KB 
ID:	56616Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nonna's 2.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	93.9 KB 
ID:	56617Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nonna's 3.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	94.7 KB 
ID:	56618

Note 1: I'm unsure which of these older recipes will be unlocked and which will remained locked to those who did not participate in the past goals.
    Note 2: Collectibles only yield parts during 15 Day Goals. Outside of 15 Day Goals there are only 4 Permanent Collectibles that will yield coins and small decos. More info on Permanent Collecibles in the RS Game Guide.

All the fall related deco looks the same 🙄 I want a camping theme and yes I know we have the cowboys sitting around a fire and the open food tent from the summer camp goal but idk I just want something different for fall. Maybe it?s more so that I hate how we have so much deco that is just people sitting around a table, or in a booth, just being super generic and blah. I wish they?d reopen some of the old old deco you can see locked. Seems they had more deco that stayed true to theme, was pretty original and creative instead of the template looking stuff ?new storm8? comes out with

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12