Thread: Take Out Time - 2020 Sep 3

Take Out Time - 2020 Sep 3

Take Out Time This is a 10 days cruise.

The Take Out Time Cruise has arrived! The Delivery Person is here to take a bite out of their favorite dishes! If you can show the Delivery Person how helpful you can be, then the Delivery Person might bring something hot and fresh to your Restaurant!

Name:  5E9726FF-96E0-4D81-A1A2-A1525380D219.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  78.9 KB

Cruise Guide
    Refer to Cruise Guide for more information.

Cruise Day
    This cruise uses Set C in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1343792

Prizes
    Once you have completed all 10 days, The Delivery Person will visit your restaurant every few hours and drop you the ingredient to make the Chinese Takeout (gem recipe).

Name:  8A8F1D23-FE31-4CF8-ADE9-3711A1ADA94F.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  31.3 KB

Gem Recipe
    Chinese Takeout - 10 chicken + 4 duck eggs + 10 pasta + 10 special ingredient (drops from the character) (Jubilee Oven)

Limited Time Recipes
    Java 2 Go - 8 sugar + 8 cream + 8 Delivery Phone (Diner Stove)
    Burrito Delivery - 9 beef + 9 cheese + 9 flour + 9 Delivery Phone (Commercial Stove)
    Berry Limeaid - 10 flour + 10 cheese + 10 tomatoes + 10 Delivery Phone (Celebration Stove)

Name:  E01EAD97-F017-4D06-9EE3-016E5CB70585.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  60.6 KB
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

New Resident
    Hi Paul.
    I did not complete all of the way through but I got up to the Mexican work station which I won.
    I then did the java 2 go and burrito from my to do list, but I still can?t see the Mexican work station. Where would it be? Why don?t I have??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 9rezinit View Post
    Hi Paul.
    I did not complete all of the way through but I got up to the Mexican work station which I won.
    I then did the java 2 go and burrito from my to do list, but I still can?t see the Mexican work station. Where would it be? Why don?t I have??
    Check the decor tab, scroll until you find it. If you were awarded the item it should be in storage.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE