Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: First Bell - 2020 Sep 03 (15 Days)

Fashion Designer
    I wish the table looked more like a school desk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by edwinarca87 View Post
    Why is the gym playground technicolor it looks like a rainbow
    It looks unfinished and dangerous hence why there are no peeps using it.

Rhino Keeper
    That side goal is the saddest, most pathetic, most disappointing goal prize I have seen yet (unless you count the disappearing candy canes, which we will not go into.)

I really like the tables quite a lot. These goal items don’t go together, so not such a hot goal.

I do not care if I do not finish main goal and will not even start the side one.
    Last edited by kayjco2; 09-04-20 at 11:46 AM.

New Resident
    I'm just going to do the goals for the recipes..even those dont thrill me. The side goal doesnt even look like play ground equipment to me...ughhh

Fashion Designer
    I agree with everyone that the side goal is not enticing but it is an item that I don't own yet, so I'll be completing the side goal :P

New Resident
    Great perspective...I cant muster the enthusiasm for this goal at all...I'm wishing for old Autumn goal prizes for side goals 😝🍁🍂🌻💛

I am very disappointed in both of the final prizes...who decorates with school themed items? Maybe if it were an Autumn themed school play or craft table...making fall cookies, anything besides an empty playground.

Nightclub Owner
    I don't have a problem with the Side Goal prize, it goes really well with the other Olympic items it was originally released with like the Tiger gymnast or the Water Polo Hippo.

However, I do agree that it's not the best fit for this goal, not when there are a bunch of actual school-themed items that would've worked much better. I think maybe they make the side goal prize not match the goal theme on purpose so that they can appeal to a wider audience but that's just my guess.

On the upside, I really like the way the tables look when they're grouped together and I'm hopeful that I'll love at least one recipe. This isn't a theme I'll use in my bakery but the prizes themselves are nice, well drawn and proportional so it's not a total loss for me.

Rhino Keeper
    I love the bus line i hope next they give a school bus so there will be a continuity it will be awesome please Storm 8

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    Oh no the display looks terrible ㅠㅠ
    Attachment 56522
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200905_113453.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	157.3 KB 
ID:	56572
    Jared,19

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast