Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/3: Wedding of the Centaur-y | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Am I the only one tired that they give us a chance to win crowns in this type of events?! Did they forget about academy scrolls?? I am not able to finish the last available academy quest because I am 85 scrolls short... but they can only be received during events... yet, I have thousands of crowns! They could at least mix up winning crowns and winning scrolls in the same event like this one.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Sorry for the confusion; I play 4 accounts! Each can only have 1 Ivy Hut
    Totally off topic but can?t find an answer anywhere else....how do you have more than one account? Can it be done on the same device? Thx

On topic...wow! This one is a challenge as a new level 46 with high level requirements for the first time...need more energy lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by izzyiza View Post
    Am I the only one tired that they give us a chance to win crowns in this type of events?! Did they forget about academy scrolls?? I am not able to finish the last available academy quest because I am 85 scrolls short... but they can only be received during events... yet, I have thousands of crowns! They could at least mix up winning crowns and winning scrolls in the same event like this one.
    I need academy scrolls, too. I also have many crowns, but I rarely use them. I think walkers take too many resources to keep many out.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenspaw7 View Post
    Totally off topic but can?t find an answer anywhere else....how do you have more than one account? Can it be done on the same device? Thx

On topic...wow! This one is a challenge as a new level 46 with high level requirements for the first time...need more energy lol
    Sent you a PM explaining how to do multi accounts same device
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The Academy is a main story line and at one point you awaken characters with Academy Scrolls, doing so will award you 5 Minutes of unlimited energy. Full info can be found in the Academy Thread.
    Oh thanks. It's been so long since I've worked on it I forgot about the 5 min. unlimited energy. I need 75 more schools to get Errol but haven't been any scrolls awarded in forever. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Sent you a PM explaining how to do multi accounts same device
    Hi! I’d love the same info if you don’t mind! Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Can anyone explain why this game resets/glitches for no apparent reason. Collected from sawmills and they both dropped the silver ring. Then all of a sudden the reset/glitch I collect again and nothing. This isn't the first time this has happened to me but especially frustrating during an event and a needed item.

Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    Can anyone explain why this game resets/glitches for no apparent reason. Collected from sawmills and they both dropped the silver ring. Then all of a sudden the reset/glitch I collect again and nothing. This isn't the first time this has happened to me but especially frustrating during an event and a needed item.
    Do you play on more than one device? And do you have a stable internet connection?
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Do you play on more than one device? And do you have a stable internet connection?
    Yes I only play on one device and no it was not my internet. It just happens during regular play I believe I have read on this forum about this happening to other players as well. If anyone can attest to this please say so.

Rhino Keeper
    Happens to me all the time too :-(. It’s so annoying. I just had a complete reset where I lost 40 energy worth of collecting resources.

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast