Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/3: Wedding of the Centaur-y | event information on page 1

I'm hoping that there may be some Academy Scrolls involved here. I need soooo many.

Executive Chef
    Goal 5

Prepare a Ceremonial Crown 0/2
    Prepare a Decorated Bench 0/2
    Prepare Wedding Band 0/2
    Gather Torn Invitations (Defeat Philomena) 0/4
    Upgrade the Centaur Altar to Level 2 0/1

Prepare a Ceremonial Crown (Magic Forge) 30 minutes
    Centaurelle Caps 0/2
    Fall Feathers 0/2
    Unbridled Branches 0/5

Prepare a Decorated Bench (Magic Forge) 2 hours
    Fallen Leaves 0/5
    Elegant Lace 0/1
    Unbridled Branches 0/5

Prepare Wedding Band (Magic Forge) 1 hour
    Opal Gems 0/2 (Found by defeating Skunkupines)
    Silver Bands 0/1 (Sawmills, not a guaranteed drop)
    Unbridled Branches 0/10
    Last edited by Stymie52; 09-03-20 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Additional info

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks, Stymie!

To all, I join in re-leaf it's not a demanding event and will eq-whine about lack of scrolls too. : )

Pink chicken, swans, all sorts of peacocks - anything that drops on egg on my board has a chance of dropping fall feathers.

Super pleased the leaf piles are store-able, will now spend an hour redecorating. : D
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Rhino Keeper
    Fall Feathers also dropped from swans for me which is awesome because...I never have any dang fertilizer.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    Thanks, Stymie!

Pink chicken, swans, all sorts of peacocks - anything that drops on egg on my board has a chance of dropping fall feathers.
    : D
    I was a little too slow on the draw....

Executive Chef
    I had all the items for the Send Invites Adventure. I was curious to see what the drops would be, so I used gems to finish the Adventure. Shock of all shocks, the beautiful blue flower girl Centauress, Bailey, dropped. Needless to say, I didn't take note of the other drops. This never happens to me. I hope that S8 has made the randomness of the Adventure less random. Good luck to all! By the way, her collection time is 4 hours.

Fashion Designer
    Congrats Stymie! I've only gotten the adventure drop once so not holding my breath on this one. Wish that the crafts weren't in the magic forge, the one main crafting building we can't use boosts on, but all in all this looks quite doable without babysitting the game too much.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I had all the items for the Send Invites Adventure. I was curious to see what the drops would be, so I used gems to finish the Adventure. Shock of all shocks, the beautiful blue flower girl Centauress, Bailey, dropped. Needless to say, I didn't take note of the other drops. This never happens to me. I hope that S8 has made the randomness of the Adventure less random. Good luck to all! By the way, her collection time is 4 hours.
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! : D Yes, May many of us post about Bailey. : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post

Super pleased the leaf piles are store-able, will now spend an hour redecorating. : D
    Leaf piles are storable ONLY when first purchased.

Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Congrats Stymie! I've only gotten the adventure drop once so not holding my breath on this one. Wish that the crafts weren't in the magic forge, the one main crafting building we can't use boosts on, but all in all this looks quite doable without babysitting the game too much.
    Done by design....just for that purpose. No fast forwarding on this one unless you use gems
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast