Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/3: Wedding of the Centaur-y | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    Congrats all that got Bailey, noticed quite a few of you have her
    I might go on a few more adventures, but so far the magnificient magical creature has alluded me.
    I don't think the drops from Bailey are as good as the drops from previous adventures. I didn't get the special prize from previous adventures, but from reading the forum and what was posted, those prizes gave energy sometimes and other needed resources. I actually did get Bailey (so am thrilled to finally get a special drop), but I seem to just get black flags for petals that I'm already maxed on. Wonder if S8 made Bailey more available but cut back on more precious drops from her. Regardless just happy to get something special finally.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    Archer's first drop was 330 coins.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Birthday related posts moved to a dedicated thread here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...y-Castle-Story!

Executive Chef
    Nia is very beautiful and her collection time is 8 hours.

***sigh***

What does it take to get the adventures prize? No Bailey yet, and really only About one out of last ten prizes awarded this way. So tired of doing as many adventures as I can, collecting hundreds of extra items and no prize...

***sigh***

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CalicoRidge View Post
    What does it take to get the adventures prize? No Bailey yet, and really only About one out of last ten prizes awarded this way. So tired of doing as many adventures as I can, collecting hundreds of extra items and no prize...
    In my opinion it's better to just accept that the Adventure prize is not meant for everyone.
    Go on Adventures for event supplies and don't expect to win the prize.
    You'll be a lot less disappointed, frustrated and sad this way.

Anyone else happy this is such a relaxed event after the 2 demanding ones?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ronjar82 View Post
    .....anyone else happy this is such a relaxed event after the 2 demanding ones? :d
    yes!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I don't think the drops from Bailey are as good as the drops from previous adventures. I didn't get the special prize from previous adventures, but from reading the forum and what was posted, those prizes gave energy sometimes and other needed resources. I actually did get Bailey (so am thrilled to finally get a special drop), but I seem to just get black flags for petals that I'm already maxed on. Wonder if S8 made Bailey more available but cut back on more precious drops from her. Regardless just happy to get something special finally.
    Sometimes the characters from the adventures drop great stuff, sometimes. I don?t often get the adventure character & hate the exclusivity of it, but have both kinds. It seems to be random, depending on what they want to do. I tried hard for Bailey because I love the centaur characters & don?t care what she drops, but sadly, I was not able to ?find? her. I despise the maybe-you?ll-get-it-maybe-you-won?t randomness of it! It?s so disappointing when you REALLY want the character. You just have to wait and hope that they eventually release it for gems somewhere down the line.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-12-20 at 08:22 PM. Reason: removed implied language

Rhino Keeper
    I did not get the goals for the chests today. Anyone else?

Never mind they showed up.
    Last edited by Ki250; 09-11-20 at 09:52 PM.

Executive Chef
    I get frustrated every time the Faerie Atrium asks if I am sure I want to use the resources. Especially after a gem trap.