Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/3: Wedding of the Centaur-y | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeaksy View Post
    Oh no, I've finished quest and got the main prize. Placed her on my board then game reset and she has vanished. Not in inventory or anywhere else! Anyone else had the same issue?
    Have you made sure that when it reset that it had not reset your count of bouquets?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeaksy View Post
    Oh no, I've finished quest and got the main prize. Placed her on my board then game reset and she has vanished. Not in inventory or anywhere else! Anyone else had the same issue?
    If collecting again from the Centaur Altar doesn't trigger placing her again, reach out to Support and they will pop her into storage for you. Link in my signature or post 1. It's quite straight forward to fix and will be done quickly for you.

Executive Chef
    I like the chicken & the cow prizes from the Faerie Atrium; I just wish these specialty animal acted like regular ones in events. Since I leave a few dozen out on my board all the time, I enjoy seeing all the different art & remembering the event they came from (if I can!). Often they don't drop event items, however, & I am now at the point where I have groups of "regular" animals in storage, which I have to pull out/put away the specialty ones. But they are still very cute. I haven't been playing long enough to have as large a selection of different chickens, so that was especially welcome! And it was fun collecting flowers, too.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    I opted to only craft Philomena in the fairy atrium. I haven’t decided where her permanent residence will be, but I went and spent crowns in the marketplace and got her Epaulus for a beau.

My first collection from Nia was 2 red petals and 2 trade tickets! Not too shabby!

Rhino Keeper

I know this does not *technically* go in this thread...

...but give me a tiny break, I?m new and excited to share! I was vigorously chopping away at leaf piles when I noticed this magic raccoon love happening. I was so excited about the bday gift and last months sale so I wanted to share my joy watching them happen to float past each other.

....Although maybe she’s saying “weirdo, you drank to much at my birthday, stop pooping in the leaf pile....time to Float home”
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9CB7DAB4-9ACB-466F-8539-9B341F3EF723.jpeg 
Views:	27 
Size:	147.9 KB 
ID:	56679  
    Last edited by RobinCradles; 09-15-20 at 06:32 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    ...but give me a little break, I?m new. I was vigorously chopping away at leaf piles when I noticed this magic raccoon love happening. I was so excited about the bday gift and last months sale so I wanted to share my joy watching them happen to float past each other. a Hahahaha....
    That really is adorable.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Well said Galadraal!
    I'm also happy the best event prize/ prizes are not the random Adventure prize.
    Good luck with your Adventures!
    Galadraal and RonjaR82 - I completely agree that the best event prizes should be from the big prize earned by completing the event and not the random adventure prize. As someone who RARELY (this time was an exception) gets the adventure prize, I would be very upset if that prize had the best drops. My point was that the adventure prize didn't seem to drop items as good as the drops of previous adventure prizes. From comments in the forum it seems like some of previous adventure prizes dropped energy or other resources for expansion.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    ...but give me a tiny break, I?m new and excited to share! I was vigorously chopping away at leaf piles when I noticed this magic raccoon love happening. I was so excited about the bday gift and last months sale so I wanted to share my joy watching them happen to float past each other.

....Although maybe she’s saying “weirdo, you drank to much at my birthday, stop pooping in the leaf pile....time to Float home”
    This is adorable, thanks for sharing RobinCradles!
    (my birthday Raccoon is a bit jealous )

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    This is adorable, thanks for sharing RobinCradles!
    (my birthday Raccoon is a bit jealous )
    Ditto. Adorable pic and hilarious commentary, exactly what the doc ordered as I take care of my sick kid. Thank you! : D
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.