Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/3: Wedding of the Centaur-y | event information on page 1

I was impatient so I used one of my academy 5 minute infinite energy to do a quick spurt of collecting. Maybe it's a waste to do it on a comparatively easier event but now I'm free to take a step back and work on other stuff while I wait for my bottleneck items to catch up.

I agree that the sawmills drops seem to be even lower than usual but since it's still not a slower collection than the ultimate bottleneck, Ivy's Hut, it won't make a difference in when we complete the event. More irksome than actually detrimental.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stormyskater View Post
    No. Thankful Alpaca is a female pilgrim alpaca from one of the Thanksgiving events a few years ago And she does drop flour. We had to choose which alpaca to make - the other one dropped sugar.
    Yup just tried Faithful Alpaca and got flour. I have 4 Witchy Alpacas but got black flags when I clicked on them

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by laudenum View Post
    If you store these items as soon as you have placed them, then close your game, when you reopen your game you can place them in and out of storage as much as you want as long as you don't ever tap and collect them. If you do they will no longer be storable.

I did that with my honey trees. I bought a lot because I loved the tree. I put them right into storage. I can pull them out, but can't put any back in. The pineapple are adorable but we never could store them. I was wondering if there was a specific reason the items they make for events aren't coded to allow that after the event is done. I don't think I'm doing it wrong but that may be.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post

I did that with my honey trees. I bought a lot because I loved the tree. I put them right into storage. I can pull them out, but can't put any back in. The pineapple are adorable but we never could store them. I was wondering if there was a specific reason the items they make for events aren't coded to allow that after the event is done. I don't think I'm doing it wrong but that may be.
    If I like a decoration I often chop all but the last couple and then leave it out. I have a couple pink rose bushes out because they are so pretty

Infinite energy?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    I was impatient so I used one of my academy 5 minute infinite energy to do a quick spurt of collecting. Maybe it's a waste to do it on a comparatively easier event but now I'm free to take a step back and work on other stuff while I wait for my bottleneck items to catch up.

I agree that the sawmills drops seem to be even lower than usual but since it's still not a slower collection than the ultimate bottleneck, Ivy's Hut, it won't make a difference in when we complete the event. More irksome than actually detrimental.
    What is academy 5 min infinite energy? I've never heard of that. Thanks.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    What is academy 5 min infinite energy? I've never heard of that. Thanks.
    The Academy is a main story line and at one point you awaken characters with Academy Scrolls, doing so will award you 5 Minutes of unlimited energy. Full info can be found in the Academy Thread.

Fashion Designer
    Completely shocked! On my 5th adventure I received Bailey! This never happens to me. I did receive the special prize at the very end of the last event with adventures, but before that I don't think I'd ever received the special prize. I usually do the adventures to see if I can get the item from Ivy's Hut as I'd long given up hope of the special prizes,

I wonder if S8 has finally made that drop less rare. Perhaps this is why my other drops haven't been as good this time. Trade-off. Don't give up hope. Hope it happens for everyone else, too.
    Last edited by ladlasse; 09-06-20 at 05:41 AM.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Completely shocked! On my 5th adventure I received Bailey! This never happens to me.
    Congratulations ladlasse! (and congrats to everyone else who won her too!)

Rhino Keeper
    I got Beiley from the second adventure. What a nice surprise!

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7C435369-4BD2-4389-AA90-B4297DAB5411.jpeg 
Views:	122 
Size:	42.7 KB 
ID:	56601

Two alters

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast