Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/3: Wedding of the Centaur-y | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    ShibuyaCloth, thanks for the info. So much appreciated.

On Nia it says needs 1000 pearl clusters.
    Should it maybe be 1000 Nia's Bouquet
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14244A3C-E838-4D0D-9126-16CBE2F6A645.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	36.0 KB 
ID:	56573  

Host(ess)
    is it just me ? just about every beast spawns except the skunkupines I need ����

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaMvH View Post
    is it just me ? just about every beast spawns except the skunkupines I need ����
    NO WORRIES. Yes, the Skunkupines aren't spawning **as often** from the 20 chop thingie as usual, but.... Since I have saved energy, my strategy is to whale through tons and tons of 20 chop items, in this case leafy piles, to get all the drops from them for the event, so I can as many adventures as I can in case I get an Ivy drop from the adventure (I don't even hope for the special prize anymore!). I also went through as many monsters as needed, and will still probably need to chop 5 or more leafy piles later. I have as many opals as needed without having to go through wheat or tomatoes. Trees also spawn the little fellas, so, really, the pacing is fine. : D
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I'm having better luck with leaf piles for skunkupines. I do feel like I get more doing two in a row (probably just my thinking). I moved the wedding arch...wish it hadn't been called an alter.....over beside the cathedral. I think it's pretty there now and when the hay bales are constructed it'll look more like it belongs. I do echo sentiments of wishing the pretty bench was an actual item we could get. I love my singing flowers that were available after the event.

The leaf piles are really pretty next to the red buildings. Does anyone know why all of these nice small event items aren't storable after the events? I'd love to buy some for decorating.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    Thankful Alpaca is a good flour dropper.
    Do the black alpaca drop flour? I thought it was only wool. Maybe it's an event alpaca? I agree that a flour dropper would be most welcome. I know the windmill does drop flour...the conservatory drops seeds...jeweler sometimes jewels....mine/sawmill once upgraded are supposed to drop basic building blocks/beams?....what other buildings drop items? And I don't want to hijack the post....no idea if there is a more appropriate one to carry this thread to...

Back on topic, I'm not too confident on the drops from the sawmills..though I'm not feeling like I'm behind just yet......and Philamon stomping her little hoof in tantrum is really cute.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 09-05-20 at 02:17 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    Thankful Alpaca is a good flour dropper.
    Really!?The black ones? I?m level 50 and never got flour from my alpacas.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JCrewS11 View Post
    Really!?The black ones? I?m level 50 and never got flour from my alpacas.
    No. Thankful Alpaca is a female pilgrim alpaca from one of the Thanksgiving events a few years ago And she does drop flour. We had to choose which alpaca to make - the other one dropped sugar.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I'm having better luck with leaf piles for skunkupines. I do feel like I get more doing two in a row (probably just my thinking). I moved the wedding arch...wish it hadn't been called an alter.....over beside the cathedral. I think it's pretty there now and when the hay bales are constructed it'll look more like it belongs. I do echo sentiments of wishing the pretty bench was an actual item we could get. I love my singing flowers that were available after the event.

The leaf piles are really pretty next to the red buildings. Does anyone know why all of these nice small event items aren't storable after the events? I'd love to buy some for decorating.

If you store these items as soon as you have placed them, then close your game, when you reopen your game you can place them in and out of storage as much as you want as long as you don't ever tap and collect them. If you do they will no longer be storable.

Fashion Designer
    Loving the art work and the centaurs in general are mystical and will look lovely in my queendom.

On a side note, has anyone noticed the extreme slowdown on the loading screen since this event started?
    Wonder if S8 has a memory leak, capacity issue, etc. or is just me?
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormyskater View Post
    No. Thankful Alpaca is a female pilgrim alpaca from one of the Thanksgiving events a few years ago And she does drop flour. We had to choose which alpaca to make - the other one dropped sugar.
    Ah ok thanks for clarifying

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast