Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/3: Wedding of the Centaur-y | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    First time posting, so forgive me if I do this wrong, please.

Does anyone know if it's normal for items received in this event not to show up in the inventory? I should have some Nia's Bouquets and what looked to be a ceremonial crown that dropped from Philomena. It went by too fast. There appeared to be extra drops also with the faerie boxes that didn't show up either.

Thanks, and thanks for all the info I've been reading here the last few weeks.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by yasalaam View Post
    First time posting, so forgive me if I do this wrong, please.

Does anyone know if it's normal for items received in this event not to show up in the inventory? I should have some Nia's Bouquets and what looked to be a ceremonial crown that dropped from Philomena. It went by too fast. There appeared to be extra drops also with the faerie boxes that didn't show up either.

Thanks, and thanks for all the info I've been reading here the last few weeks.
    Welcome! There are bunch of really awesome people here, willing to help.

This event will have a few items that don't appear in inventory. The Bouquets will appear as a counter in the right hand side of the game. I just started the event and opened a chest so mine says 1 right now. It is above the girl's head in the right panel.

The faerie chests (daily goal chests) will drop faeries that are used in the Faerie Atrium (building). These are also not visible in inventory, but you can see what you have by looking at each of the craftable items in the atrium.

I don't think there is anything else that should be outside of the inventory.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks very much. I'm still pretty new to this. I'm sure it's all good.

Games says unbridled branch comes from elm trees but tree featured in market is the red acer tree. Can we get the branch from any tree?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yasalaam View Post
    Thanks very much. I'm still pretty new to this. I'm sure it's all good.
    Welcome to the Forum, a great source of information and camaraderie.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 00000sakura00000 View Post
    Games says unbridled branch comes from elm trees but tree featured in market is the red acer tree. Can we get the branch from any tree?
    I have been getting the Unbridled Branches from all different types of trees, not just the Elms.

Executive Chef
    Remember to not stress about skunkupines. They will spawn with the leaf piles. Chances are if you don't park a monster you'll get enough just with clearing leaf piles.

Of course my sawmills did not drop anything the first try...
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 09-03-20 at 04:46 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post

Of course my sawmills did not drop anything the first try...
    Mine didn't either, darn it.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    I had forgotten to put 3 of my accounts out of of 4 "Ivy's Hut" back out on the board; (or I did, it reset to back in storage, and I didn't notice) I put it away when done collecting the needed items from the last event. So I am already a day behind. Thank Goodness these events (usually) allow you to miss 2-3 Ivy collections & still finish. My gems are depleted, so "adjusting" really isn't an option right now lolol
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 09-04-20 at 09:52 AM. Reason: Clarifying Ivy's Hut
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 00000sakura00000 View Post
    The game had Red Acer Tree featured last event also, for some reason. I am collecting from Aspen trees and they are dropping event items/spawning skunkupines.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast