Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/3: Wedding of the Centaur-y | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Just put my last wedding bench on to craft. No Bailey from adventures. Should finish everything else up Monday evening

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I don't think the drops from Bailey are as good as the drops from previous adventures. I didn't get the special prize from previous adventures, but from reading the forum and what was posted, those prizes gave energy sometimes and other needed resources. I actually did get Bailey (so am thrilled to finally get a special drop), but I seem to just get black flags for petals that I'm already maxed on. Wonder if S8 made Bailey more available but cut back on more precious drops from her. Regardless just happy to get something special finally.
    I'm a long time player and in my humble opinion Nia is the only worthwhile prize because she's an expansion permit dropper. I am trying for Bailey because I think she's pretty and also Philomenia because I love purple. I am very grateful that the extremely rare special quest reward is NOT that great for drops because it is way less stressful that way. Yes Bailey is a pretty blue and I would love to have her but Nia truly IS the best reward and that is how I think these should work out. Adventures are always helpful for getting needed item drops and worth doing for the Ivy's Hut drops especially. The super rare drops from the chop 20 "fill in the blank" makes them huge energy drains so for me it's much better this way. I have Nia but still had quite a few leaf piles so I am going to cross my fingers and hope for Bailey. I am also going to continue the fairy chest quests for Philomena. There was at least one of these events I didn't get ANY of the rewards. I never go for decorations and usually just the main prize or at least be sure I get the main prize first because I don't trust I will get all the needed fae without spending gems for chests

Fashion Designer
    All done. No Bailey but wasn't expecting to get her. I did buy the first thingy (sorry brain not working at full capacity lol) because of the Ivy drops I always forget to collect from her in the evening so that makes it less stressful for me to have her drops. Limited playing time the next two days so hopefully I'll have enough chests to get Philomena. Good luck everyone!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    I'm a long time player and in my humble opinion Nia is the only worthwhile prize because she's an expansion permit dropper. I am trying for Bailey because I think she's pretty and also Philomenia because I love purple. I am very grateful that the extremely rare special quest reward is NOT that great for drops because it is way less stressful that way. Yes Bailey is a pretty blue and I would love to have her but Nia truly IS the best reward and that is how I think these should work out. Adventures are always helpful for getting needed item drops and worth doing for the Ivy's Hut drops especially. The super rare drops from the chop 20 "fill in the blank" makes them huge energy drains so for me it's much better this way. I have Nia but still had quite a few leaf piles so I am going to cross my fingers and hope for Bailey. I am also going to continue the fairy chest quests for Philomena. There was at least one of these events I didn't get ANY of the rewards. I never go for decorations and usually just the main prize or at least be sure I get the main prize first because I don't trust I will get all the needed fae without spending gems for chests
    Well said Galadraal!
    I'm also happy the best event prize/ prizes are not the random Adventure prize.
    Good luck with your Adventures!

About the Faerie Chests.. in my experience you always get enough for all 3 prizes. It is random, so no guarantees, but I never had to buy extra Chests or Faeries.
    Just don't miss any and craft in the right order.
    It's a shame to not go for them, the Faerie Chests are so easily obtained. Usually you can combine their goal requirements with things you would do anyway for the event.
    And sometimes there are real hidden gems to find, like Petunia the Bard and the Bubbling Volcano (wish I had made 2, it is so awesome!)

Executive Chef
    All finished.

Nia and Bailey have moved into the Dainty Castle...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6D359662-FC6A-4E0E-A27A-2483276421B6.jpeg 
Views:	121 
Size:	1.24 MB 
ID:	56672
    ... and Philomenia is upset she’s stuck living in the Haunted House.

Archer moved into the Overgrown Watchtower...

Name:	8EE1261C-3790-4E0D-B775-CCC1596FB416.jpeg 
Views:	98 
Size:	705.9 KB 
ID:	56671

Thanks Storm8 for all the new centaur characters!

My only criticism is the Groom Chicken and Bride Cow prizes were a bit lame.
    Would’ve been amazing if they were another two centaurs (maybe guests or a celebrant) or a centaur house.

Farm Supplier
    I have over 400 dang unbridled branches, and have done minimum 1-2 adventures daily. No bailey, and oh my gosh getting the dang chlorophyl paste is so frustrating.

I usually end up leaving a skunkupine in the corner to avoid more monsters spawning.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    All finished.

Would’ve been amazing if they were another two centaurs (maybe guests or a celebrant) or a centaur house.
    Nia and Bailey are so beautiful with the Dainty Castle, I understand Philomenia's not to pleased with her residence, haha.
    And Archer is a good fit in the forest with the Overgrown Watchtower! Thanks for sharing.
    I agree about the Cow and Chicken, not really my thing either.

Farm Supplier
    Oh no, I've finished quest and got the main prize. Placed her on my board then game reset and she has vanished. Not in inventory or anywhere else! Anyone else had the same issue?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    All finished.

I love their new homes! You always have a way of finding just the right place for your new citizens.
    Your criticism aligns with my thinking as well. I only made one groom chicken and skipped the bride cow because her veil bothered me.

Fashion Designer
    I love how you color coordinated the centaur with the buildings Hagypagy.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule