Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Forest Story: Sales & Special Offers - Main Thread

Executive Chef
    Yay! Christmas sale has very affordable animals! At least that is something.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    I have confirmed that Present Pheasant is breedable using fire and plant.
    Shelfclimber is breedable - I used Neighbell, which is Christmas and Fire with a Crystal Unicorn. I breed everything with Crystal because about all I can breed for outside of this holiday sale is the crystal animals.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    I'm receiving gem sales almost daily, but I'm not sure there is any reason to purchase gems since there is no new content at this point. Last year I remember that I was very disappointed that there was not a Valentine's Day sale. S8, if anyone there is listening, I would be happy to buy some gems if you would offer some good habitat and animal sales. Why can't you bring out some animals that haven't been on sale for years? This year's Christmas Sale was pretty much a duplicate of last year's Christmas Sale. You have a catalog of over 1000 animals. When you offer a sale, could you please put out animals that we haven't seen in a very long time? I only have about 2/3 of all the animals and would love to add more to my collection. Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Come on, S8, please have a V. Day sale in FFS!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Come on, S8, please have a V. Day sale in FFS!
    Disappointment, as always.
    Me: Hey, Storm8, I have money to spend and would like to spend it on your company!
    Storm8: We don't need your stinking money!

Executive Chef
    Disappointed that there was no Easter sale in FFS. Of course the sales in DS and CS were fairly lackluster, but at least there were sales. I constantly get gem sales which I would gladly use if only there were a sale with some animals and habitats to use them on. Come on S8!

Executive Chef
    Seriously, there are decent size sales in Castle Story and Dragon Story right now. Why can't you have a sale in FFS? I have over 800 gems and nothing to use them on.

Executive Chef
    Please include Fantasy Forest Story in any Memorial Day sales that you might have!!! Thank you! I have $ to spend.

Executive Chef
    I bought 4 of the Lion Prides since I don't have anything else to spend gems on at the moment. This way I can have an Epic, Adult, Juvenile, and a Baby. The baby cats have the cutest animations.

Executive Chef
    Thank you for including Fantasy Forest Story in the recent summer sales. Unfortunately, I have pretty much every animal that was in the sale. Would love to see **OLD** animals on sale - really old. Lol! I would have purchased some gems, but there isn't any point if there isn't anything to buy that I don't already have.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast