Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Forest Story: Sales & Special Offers - Main Thread

Executive Chef
    I really hoped that these sales would become a weekly thing, but I guess not. Maybe monthly? I got the habitat on 2 accounts - I would have bought extras, but I was hoping that there would be more sales, so I saved my gems. I bought the Sprinter on one account. I already have 1 Pastel Alpaca, and it's not my favorite animal, so I didn't get one of it.

I wonder how many sales they got from this and how many people are still playing the game. I know that people would be interested if they would have more sales, new animals to breed, and some sort of events.

As an aside, the Gummy Bear has been breedable for a year and a half now, and I just finally got one. Yay!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    When can we expect a new sale in Fantasy Forest Story?
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    It would be nice to have some treasure animals on big discounts before summer is officially over.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Well let's hope that they don't forget Fantasy Forest Story when they have their Labor Day sales.

Executive Chef
    Ok, so yay! We did get a Labor Day sale! But, whoa, what does it mean by "Last Chance?" Does that mean that there won't be any future sales?

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Ok, so yay! We did get a Labor Day sale! But, whoa, what does it mean by "Last Chance?" Does that mean that there won't be any future sales?
    The pop-up is saying that this is your last chance before the sale is over to get these items.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    The pop-up is saying that this is your last chance before the sale is over to get these items.
    Thank you. But it said that when the sale just started, so it seems odd.

Same old items they always put on sale.

Rhino Keeper
    After all these years I broke down and got Airy Otter. He is offered in every sale, always for the steep price of 440 gems. But there wasn?t much else I didn?t have. Got his friends Red Weasley and Professor Scrape and a couple habitats and called it good.

Executive Chef
    Halloween sale is live!!

Rhino Keeper
    Worst Black Friday sale ever on animals, but the habitats were all a good price, so I stocked up on them and only bought a handful of cheaper animals.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast