Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Forest Story: Sales & Special Offers - Main Thread

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the good Back to School sale!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    I'm so glad that FFS got a sale for Halloween. I just wish that the animals were more affordable or breedable. Most of the animals are at least 500 gems, which is pretty steep. I bought some habitats and a Ghostrich, and that is all I will be getting. I do appreciate the Spin to Win, too!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Is Fantasy Forest going to be included in the Black Friday sales?

more event pls

I want events like the old days, the games are fun, I want the event to return Colosseum, Battle, Leaderboard and including purchasing various habitats that are discounted. I and many others are here to support you.

I believe there are many other players who think like me, I'm always ready to support and add diamonds because i love this game, Right now I only have 481 out of 1017 animals and I will play until I have all of them. 😊

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Ultimates View Post
    I want events like the old days, the games are fun, I want the event to return Colosseum, Battle, Leaderboard and including purchasing various habitats that are discounted. I and many others are here to support you.

I believe there are many other players who think like me, I'm always ready to support and add diamonds because i love this game, Right now I only have 481 out of 1017 animals and I will play until I have all of them. ��
    Me, too!

I think the creator should use the Facebook channel to make advertisements, there are still many players who don't know about this game.

I want the creators to come back and make the game fun. Don't lose hope, I'm one of those people who always tries to add diamonds.

Executive Chef
    Some of the sale animals can be bred. Use nature and fire.

Fashion Designer
    Ok, well where is this big spring sale they've been telling us about? Today is Friday and the 1st day of spring, so I should think it would be here.

Spring sale come now

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast