Thread: Sea Geode Dragon: Dragon Needed For the Rock & A Hard Place Event 8/29/23

Rhino Keeper

Sea Geode Dragon: Dragon Needed For the Rock & A Hard Place Event 8/29/23

Hello Neighbors,

Like with all events in Dragon Story, a common dragon needs to bred to advance the progress. The dragon needed for the current event is the cool looking Sea Geode Dragon (stone, white, blue). Before I proceed, I have to say the Sea Geode is a really nice looking dragon and I'm not really a fan of the Skylord Dragon body design.

There are two major ways to get this dragon. One is to breed it by breeding white and blue (or a couple of alternative combos). The other way, which is the usual case for most players, collect 15 Omega Crowns to craft the dragon in the Spell Shop.

On my primary account, I bred Sea Geode by breeding Infinity (diamond) with Delver (stone, white, blue) on the fourth try with the combo (got 2 Cadmium fails and 1 Cloud fail). The combo I used on the den is one of those alternative methods I was talking about in the previous paragraph. I call it the "Diamond Copy Method" where I use a pure diamond type with a previous dragon that has the same elements as the dragon I'm seeking. A lot of the time that method works. For anyone wondering about Delver, I got that dragon during the Digging Deep Dragon Tales event in May 2017. Delver is available for 800 essence and has a 4 hour breeding time. It was released during the golden days of Dragon Tales where the incubation time for the rare dragon was 3 hours and the super rare was 4 hours. A suggestion to the developers, go back to those incubation times because we already have to have our spell shops tied up for 6 or 7 hours waiting to even put the egg on the nest. 8 and 6 hour incubation times are kind of ridiculous with the craft putting the times at 14 and 12 hours, respectively.

Here's the egg to look for if you're breeding:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sea Geode.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	25.0 KB 
ID:	70744

Good luck to all of you!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Mods, can you sticky this thread and sticky the Jet Dragon Tourney thread? Thank you early!