Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Sales & Special Offers - Main Thread

Dragon Story: Sales & Special Offers - Main Thread

Sales & Special Offers - Main Thread

Please use this thread to discuss future small sales, limited time offers, and other special offers.

For major sales, such as Black Friday or Back to School, I will still continue making separate threads.
    For sales related to current running events (event boosts, event dragons, etc), please use the designated event thread.

Last edited by Paul__; 07-07-21 at 11:11 PM.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Farm Supplier
    Do you really think this is useful? You always get popups for news in the market. Just visit the market and thats it. For breedingtimes and if its breedable or not, just look in the codex.

The thread with the last sale was only scrolling, scrolling, scrolling, scrolling... without any useful information.

Everyone has its own priority to look at. For me only 5 dragon habitats are interesting. It was a fast look through the market to find some.

And our biggest wishes, to get the Fairycrossroads back on sale for 75 gold are unheard and ignored for years. And the simple info, for how long the sale would last.

So, sorry for ranting. But perhaps you can safe a lot of energy :-)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny807 View Post
    Do you really think this is useful? You always get popups for news in the market. Just visit the market and thats it. For breedingtimes and if its breedable or not, just look in the codex.

The thread with the last sale was only scrolling, scrolling, scrolling, scrolling... without any useful information.

Everyone has its own priority to look at. For me only 5 dragon habitats are interesting. It was a fast look through the market to find some.

And our biggest wishes, to get the Fairycrossroads back on sale for 75 gold are unheard and ignored for years. And the simple info, for how long the sale would last.

So, sorry for ranting. But perhaps you can safe a lot of energy :-)
    I'm sure a lot of players will find it useful and there are a lot of great reasons to have it:

- Pop ups don't appear right away for every dragon update and for breedable relistings every minute counts
    - Codex is notoriously unreliable on breedablity - we've had official confirmation of this
    - A lot of players experience crashes if they open too many info pop ups in the game
    - Some players have difficulty hitting those tiny little boxes on their mobiles with accuracy and fear accidental purchases
    - During a big sale, players can refer to this thread to see if the dragon they want has a chance of being relisted outside of big sales or if it might be cheaper outside of the big sales

@ Paul, current dragon relisted is the Limerick Dragon - 225 gold.

Nightclub Owner
    Currently relisted:

Cloud Rider Dragon
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8560.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	110.6 KB 
ID:	56612

Pastel Dragon

Name:	IMG_8561.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	106.7 KB 
ID:	56613

Nightclub Owner
    Newly relisted on Sept 11, 2020:

Tulip:

Name:	Tulip.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	106.7 KB 
ID:	56656

Darkmoon (breedable):

Name:	Darkmoon.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	114.6 KB 
ID:	56657

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'm sure a lot of players will find it useful and there are a lot of great reasons to have it:

- Pop ups don't appear right away for every dragon update and for breedable relistings every minute counts
    - Codex is notoriously unreliable on breedablity - we've had official confirmation of this
    - A lot of players experience crashes if they open too many info pop ups in the game
    - Some players have difficulty hitting those tiny little boxes on their mobiles with accuracy and fear accidental purchases
    - During a big sale, players can refer to this thread to see if the dragon they want has a chance of being relisted outside of big sales or if it might be cheaper outside of the big sales

@ Paul, current dragon relisted is the Limerick Dragon - 225 gold.
    Personally I don?t find this helpful unless it can give me the info I really want that isn?t shown in the game such as how long a dragon is either breedable and/or for sale! Everything else I can find in the market, through the nonstop pop up adds, in the news/goals feed and in the codex!!! This is simply more of the same info that is basically shoved down my throat every time I open the dragon story app.

I feel like we?re playing 2 different games because every time I open dragon story not only am I hit with one pop up after another about new dragons, dragons on sale, limited time dragons, etc but they?re also shown in the scroll down menu on the right of my screen, in my goals/news feed, at the top of every category in the market, etc. If for any reason I?m not fast enough or don?t want to click on the pop ups or look at my goals list/news feed or the scroll down list to the right of my game screen I can find every dragon, habitat, building, decor, etc that is either on sale, new, limited time rerelease/breedable in the market as well as the codex which also gives additional info such as breeding/hatching time, cost to purchase with gold or craft with essence and/or whether it is breedable or not, whether it?s common, rare, super rare, ultra rare, etc. Honestly the only info that I really want to know is how long an item/dragon is going to be breedable and/or on sale for and in all the various ways that we are given in game about these items that is the only info that we are not given!

I applaud your enthusiasm and effort to try to make promotional info available to players but without being able to give us the only info that we do not have readily available to us in game and only being able to show info that we already have at our fingertips in numerous places in game I really feel like you?re wasting you time and energy. Just my opinion.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess4110 View Post
    Personally I don?t find this helpful unless it can give me the info I really want that isn?t shown in the game such as how long a dragon is either breedable and/or for sale! Everything else I can find in the market, through the nonstop pop up adds, in the news/goals feed and in the codex!!! This is simply more of the same info that is basically shoved down my throat every time I open the dragon story app.

I feel like we?re playing 2 different games because every time I open dragon story not only am I hit with one pop up after another about new dragons, dragons on sale, limited time dragons, etc but they?re also shown in the scroll down menu on the right of my screen, in my goals/news feed, at the top of every category in the market, etc. If for any reason I?m not fast enough or don?t want to click on the pop ups or look at my goals list/news feed or the scroll down list to the right of my game screen I can find every dragon, habitat, building, decor, etc that is either on sale, new, limited time rerelease/breedable in the market as well as the codex which also gives additional info such as breeding/hatching time, cost to purchase with gold or craft with essence and/or whether it is breedable or not, whether it?s common, rare, super rare, ultra rare, etc. Honestly the only info that I really want to know is how long an item/dragon is going to be breedable and/or on sale for and in all the various ways that we are given in game about these items that is the only info that we are not given!

I applaud your enthusiasm and effort to try to make promotional info available to players but without being able to give us the only info that we do not have readily available to us in game and only being able to show info that we already have at our fingertips in numerous places in game I really feel like you?re wasting you time and energy. Just my opinion.
    No one is forcing you to read this thread if you don't want to, Princess.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Name:  91AB998C-4AC9-4A5D-AB83-E92C2D60EC06.jpg
Views: 6183
Size:  82.9 KB
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Name:  400DC53A-9248-4C27-A909-0DD6E405AEA2.jpg
Views: 5627
Size:  89.7 KB
    Paul__ ~ Moderator